How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen?

Discus and support How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello :) I have minecraft on almost every platform, I really love the game! Recently I bought it for ps4 to play split screen with my sibbling. We are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minecraft Legend, Dec 11, 2023.

1. How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen?

Hello How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen? :) I have minecraft on almost every platform, I really love the game! Recently I bought it for ps4 to play split screen with my sibbling. We are having a blast, however only the 1st player is able to teleport people. I've gone through all the settings, made sure cheats were on, even turned on multiplayer to operator status (keep in mind we are playing on the same console so i know this isnt nevessary but i wanted to give it a go), I tried the typical /tp [insert player name] [insert player name] but it doesn't work for the 2nd player only the 1st and I can't find a way to fix this issue nor have I found anything online to help. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Minecraft Legend, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Minecraft Legend,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that the issue you are describing is in-game specific and best address to the game developer support team to get the most accurate solution to your concern. We will help you how to submit a ticket.

To submit a ticket to Minecraft support, follow the steps below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. III Logical III Win User

Splitscreen question

Hey there,

As far as I know, that's how split screen is in every game.

The graphics get lowered when playing split screen.

I may self get angry sometimes when I play split screen.
  4. Dumb Ignant Win User

Are infections like viruses?

Malacath, you probably joined a lobby with a modder as the host. When the modder is a host then everyone will have the ability to use the mods for that game. You can't get the mods fully unless you go into split screen directly after.
  5. Marpionline Win User

ASTRONEER

Do you get an error message when you're kicked? When does it kick you? How long are you in game before you are removed? Have you been able to play together before? Does this happen when either of you are hosting the world or have you only tried one hosting
    the world?

Do you have any issues joining other multiplayer games?

And to clarify, I can't remember if Astroneer supports it, but is that split screen or are you talking about online multiplayer?
    No, Astronner does not support split screen
  6. Alex5394 Win User

Amazing changes to microsoft

Welcome! (microsoft didnt make this just me.) Post ideas on the board! my idea is: microsoft allows a split screen section in the notfication bars which allows a guest which will be called (like guest users on xbox) or a profile on this pc or a non added account (dosent save account to pc) and logged in accounts have data saved and there would be 2 arrow which would be labeled 1 and 2 3 4 and when you enter a game the split screen game will begin (like split screen games)
Thema:

1. How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen? - Similar Threads - ps4 allow non

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  4. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  5. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  6. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  10. Xbox X won’t allow 2160P 60Hz RGB to my PC Monitor whereas PS4 Pro does.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X won’t allow 2160P 60Hz RGB to my PC Monitor whereas PS4 Pro does.: Hi All, I've just bought a new Xbox X. I'm having an issue with the Xbox not allowing 2160p RGB output over HDMI. I have a PS4 pro and I don't have this issue, it will allow me to output at...