How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase

Discus and support How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I clicked get Minecraft, followed prompt & logged into my Microsoft account, brought Minecraft, it loaded itself onto my child's existing minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deborah Bester, Dec 25, 2023.

1. How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase

I clicked get Minecraft, followed prompt & logged into my Microsoft account, brought Minecraft, it loaded itself onto my child's existing minecraft account, but I wanted it for my other child.

Do I need a second Microsoft account for each child?

How do I contact Microsoft to sort this out.

Or get my money back & try again?

Any help appreciated.

:)

Deborah Bester, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

We're here to help each other, Deb.

Happy day, it has been a pleasure
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Débora *. my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of helping you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, who clarifies your doubts about Minecraft and I thought it was good information that you should have. consider:

Purchasing the game only assigns a license to the Microsoft account making the purchase. If you both want to play at the same time, you must each purchase the game on your own account.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/80c81b54-e9aa-43b0-a85a-e4f0554625fc

To resolve your refund question there is a form, which is the following:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. Deborah Bester Win User

Thank you Oskayra,

I will follow your advice & see how I get along.

I really appreciate your time helping me with this.

Best wishes

Deb
  5. Dominic455 Win User

Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details

Thanks very much for this Ricardo.

Do you know how I can contact Microsoft directly regarding this?
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft Anmeldung

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello watchinger,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand you are receiving an error message when you launch Minecraft. You should not have to purchase Minecraft a second time. If you already own the game, it is most likely a different issue. To better assist, can you please provide more details regarding the error.

Is this a migration error you are receiving?

Are you seeing errors regarding your account?

Did you purchase Minecraft directly from the Minecraft website or Microsoft Store app?

Thank you,

-Tali
Thema:

1. How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft directly

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  5. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  8. No signal / how to contact Microsoft with direct enquiry

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal / how to contact Microsoft with direct enquiry: My TV keeps saying it is not receiving any signal when my console is turned on. I have tried connecting my xbox console to other TVs and used different HDMI leads with the same result so it's...
  9. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community: Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or...
  10. Microsoft really appreciate it if I could contact you direct.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft really appreciate it if I could contact you direct.: I've been a Microsoft user for years and my first technical problem was changing my region online to purchase movie content of my xbox one. I have now made things very difficult as I can not...