How to get help removing an unwanted follower?

Discus and support How to get help removing an unwanted follower? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; There is a follower on my Xbox profile that will not get removed no matter what I try. I have tried blocking them on my Xbox, as well as the PC and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HayabusaGrim, Nov 19, 2023.

1. HayabusaGrim
    HayabusaGrim Guest

There is a follower on my Xbox profile that will not get removed no matter what I try. I have tried blocking them on my Xbox, as well as the PC and mobile apps with no success. I also tried getting help from an Xbox support agent and they said to get help from a moderator on here and get them to remove the follower from my profile. This has been going on for a few months now. I would greatly appreciate getting this resolved as it is a privacy concern. Thank you

:)

HayabusaGrim, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello HayabusaGrim,

Thank you for patiently waiting.

I have made a constant follow-up to the internal support team and it seems on their end, the said follower has been removed already and this has confused them as well why it is not removed from the lists of followers in your end. This has been an isolated issue and they are still trying to figure this out. This may take time to investigate further.

For the meantime, you can submit feedback and use the Report a Problem app on the Xbox console to report an issue or unexpected behavior in a game or app, which helps Team Xbox investigate and fix problems on the Xbox console. This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community. In the title of your bug please add [Xbox Forum]

We thank you for bringing this concern here and solution may not be provided overnight, know that we always want to give the best experience to everyone.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello HayabusaGrim,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Try signing in your Xbox account through this link: https://account.xbox.com/settings and see if your follower is still there.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. HayabusaGrim Win User

Hello, they are still on my list of followers. I never had them on my friends list but they are still stuck on my list of followers
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello HayabusaGrim,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Yes, we've got it and just today, we have received information that it was already been removed from your friend's list. Please confirm it and reply to us soon.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello HayabusaGrim,

Thank you for getting back with the thread confirming the result.

Yes, provide us the gamer tag of the follower/followers that you wanted to remove through the private message link provided above.

We will wait for the reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. How to get help removing an unwanted follower? - Similar Threads - help removing unwanted

2. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  5. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  6. Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal: [img] Hey guys. So. I move my xbox and take it with me everywhere. It's a series S. I have the Seagate card. Well, I unplugged my xbox. Power first. Then my memory card as not to hit it and make...
  7. My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me: On July 14 Around 37 days ago I closed a account with my personal email one which I wish to put on my actual account. I waited the 30 days and another 7 so that I can swap my emails around but it...
  8. Can you help me permanently remove it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me permanently remove it?: Hello, I've been trying to remove my account from other devices, like my friends PCs or laptops. Whenever I remove their devices, it keeps coming back; they can still easily access my account....
  9. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24
  10. Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account: So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents...