How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ?

Discus and support How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone know how to contact proper customer services ? I tried several times with my local French customer support, but they always reply with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Zente, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Big Zente
    Big Zente Guest

Hi,

Does anyone know how to contact proper customer services ? I tried several times with my local French customer support, but they always reply with different excuses, something like "I can't help you", or "at the time of your purchase, you were in a country
    that cannot order games with gold" ... I'm just asking for a commercial gesture, but they don't seem to want to.

Here is the context. Maybe someone can help me understand. I was in south east Asia in vacations during the first 2 weeks of November. At that time, the free XBOX 360 game with "Games with Gold" was the original, first game of "Assassin's Creed". It's quite
    an old game, but hey, cannot help but liking this series of games ... I used the MS website to "order" my free XBOX 360 game, but apparently the order never got validated in France.

Sometimes I am told that the order was cancelled because I paid in Canadian dollars (don't ask me how a French customer in Vietnam could pay in Canadian dollars...). Sometimes, I am told that my purchase was cancelled because XBOX 360 games cannot be ordered
    with a Vietnamese account. My account is French, so I don't see the relevance of my location when it comes to buy a "free game" that will be used on my French console when I am back home to France ... I got several other explanations for this problem, but
    not were identical.

It's just ridiculous.

Can't customer service just rectify the issue by giving me a code to get this game for free ? I bought all XBOX 360 games using games with gold, so it clearly means that there was a bug of some sort How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ? :(

Thanks to anyone for any suggestion How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ? :)

:)

Big Zente, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Atherza Win User

Hey there, it is possible some games are region locked, so they might no work, especially if you are using a french account, while in another country.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately, once a game is no longer part of Games with Gold it is no longer possible to get it for free unless it goes on some type of promotion again. There are a lot of 360 games that are region locked so even if your account region is set for France,
    if you're not actually redeeming it in France, the system can block the purchase because of that.
  4. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

Can't download deals with gold free lego game

As for the language being in Japanese I have no clue how to help with that but in order to get the 360 games with gold games it must be charged to a card or paypal, it doesn't charge an amount because it's free.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.

I know this doesn't help with the refund situation, but just for future reference, 360 Games with Gold do not work with gold trials, only the Xbox One games do. This is why you were charged. Once games require a gold subscription in order to continue playing
    them for free so they do let you get them on trials, but 360 games do not and require a full gold subscription in order to get them for free.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial.

You would need a full gold subscription in order to get the games. The Xbox One Games with Gold require that you keep a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free. The 360 games do not, so they do not allow you to get them for free while
    on a gold trial.
Thema:

1. How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ? - Similar Threads - help problem order

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. can anyone help with a films & tv problem

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help with a films & tv problem: Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing lease help eb2846e4-a4d3-4287-b8c5-f493a90ca697
  4. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  5. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  6. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  7. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  8. My problem don't exist, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    My problem don't exist, please help: I have gamepass subscription but it's not showing up on my pc. I check on an other pc and it worked fine. And yes I tried all the common "solutions" like reloging, reinstaling, clear cash/data,...
  9. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  10. I need help with video problems on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with video problems on my xbox: I have a xbox series s and the refresh rate is to high to play on a TV and I need help. Every time I try to fix It my tv says that the refresh rate I'd to high and won't let me change it....