How to get get account back?

Discus and support How to get get account back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account of 12 years was recently hacked and then locked. Xbox support has been no help in recovering my account. I’ve tried the recovery form... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dylan Perniciaro, Dec 24, 2023.

1. How to get get account back?

My Xbox account of 12 years was recently hacked and then locked. Xbox support has been no help in recovering my account. I’ve tried the recovery form multiple times but keep getting denied instantly. Every time I get support to call me they tell me the same thing, retry with as much info as you can. That’s what I’m doing but I get denied not even 5 minutes after submitting. I’m losing thousands of dollars worth of games because of this and to be honest my will to even play Xbox anymore. I’ve never had a problem before until now. If I could get into contact with some kind of supervisor to get this figured out that would be great, but if not there goes a customer for y’all.

:)

Dylan Perniciaro, Dec 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to get get account back?