How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?

Discus and support How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to use the Windows 11 settings to force my laptop to use integrated graphics only to run Football Manager but the game doesn't show up in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by footiejoe, Nov 28, 2023.

1. footiejoe
    footiejoe Guest

footiejoe, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, footiejoe. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

For games downloaded via the Microsoft Store, you can pick which graphics card you want to use by following these steps:

Open Settings > System > Display > Graphics.

Click the drop-down below “add an app” and choose “Microsoft Store app”.
    You should be able to see and select Football Manager 24.

Once selected, click the game added in the list below > options > energy save.
    That way, your PC will use the integrated graphics card.

Please let me know if this helped you.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  3. Dark destiny Win User

Building a PC/Laptop?

£350-450 wouldn't get you very far, Football manger is CPU heavy, whereas the others are GPU heavy, it depends what you want overall... with PC too would you need case, psu, optical drive, storage etc? if so you would get nowhere near what you want to play.

Football manager sure enough, for a laptop at those prices you are look at integrated graphics.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Launch Issue

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

This processor has integrated graphics, right? Try disabling the integrated graphics, restart and try running the game again.
  5. EchriWiz Win User

Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

I've been having the exact same issues with Football Manager. I eventually managed to get it working again by reinstalling the graphic card drivers.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Startup error W10

Hi!

If you have two GPUs (one integrated), in "Device Manage" disable the integrated graphic.
Thema:

1. How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics? - Similar Threads - Football Manager run

2. Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...: Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made. I was playing this game quite often and purchased in game content on several occasions. I...
  3. Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper': So I've been trying to launch Football Manager for the last week or so, but it keeps being blocked by some anti-tamper technology. It has worked fine before, and I haven't touched any game files...
  4. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  5. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  6. Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?: Hello I recently brought football Manager 23 on my Xbox store which I already own from game pass but I saw I can mod football manager 23 but when I load my game and go to the store in the game it...
  7. Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023: After playing football manager console 2023 on PC on game pass, the game will not save and will come up with a message saying "The game could not be saved". Nothing seems to prevent or stop this...
  8. Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...: I purchuased it using a code from cdkeys, my PC fits the requirements to run the game and I have tried many things to fix it including: 1. I updated my graphics driver 2. ran it as...
  9. Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue): I have an issue with the football manager console edition this last month. I cannot save my games after a while and I get a message that the game cannot be saved and as a result I am losing the...
  10. Issue with Football Manager 23 save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Football Manager 23 save: I was recently having an issue with my fm23 online save, it didn’t allow me to save the game and crashed. I found that to fix it the console must be reset to factory setting while keeping games...