How to get DLCs on Xbox Cloud Gaming?

Discus and support How to get DLCs on Xbox Cloud Gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just bought the season pass for Assasins Creed Odyssey and I;m in the game via xbox cloud gaming but can't find the quests to start the extra... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martha clark1, Apr 4, 2023.

1. How to get DLCs on Xbox Cloud Gaming?

I've just bought the season pass for Assasins Creed Odyssey and I;m in the game via xbox cloud gaming but can't find the quests to start the extra episodes... I read that if you bought the content it would show up in the game with cloud gaming. Anyone know if this is true?

:)

Martha clark1, Apr 4, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

They still have to be installed. Try to do so from the in-game store
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

xbox 360 add-ons not wane move in the cloud for Backward on the xbox one

Cloud storage wasn't meant to move DLC's too. It's meant for game saves so they could be accessed from anywhere. You can get your DLC's from the games on Xbox One.
  4. tc 285 Win User

dlc

loaded snowrunner from cloud to xbox-s ,wanted to load season 1 won,t load season 2 .Finaly it to load season but game went back to cloud game. Want i want to know if i load dlc in cloud game will dlcs transfer if i load game to cloud game consol memory
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to install DLCs on mobile game pass.

DLC do not need to be installed if playing from the cloud on mobile. If the game you are playing is on the cloud, then the DLC will also be available on the cloud too. The DLC should unlock the next time you play the game.
  6. XL0ST GEARX Win User

What are the benefits of Purchasing an Xbox One?

Xbox live is better,u get dlc early, minecraft, the power of the cloud
Thema:

1. How to get DLCs on Xbox Cloud Gaming? - Similar Threads - DLCs Cloud Gaming

2. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account: I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go...
  3. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  4. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  5. PC DLCs not available on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC DLCs not available on XBOX: I purchased A LOT of DLCs and packs from the Xbox store on my PC for Snowrunner. I got to my Xbox and it was not there despite using the same account. I was wondering if I’m SOL or if I did...
  6. Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?: I have bought a physical copy of the game "Goat Simulator 3" and its 2 DLCs, I have redeemed those 2 codes on my old gen console even tho the game isn't available on old-gen consoles and now I...
  7. Fable 2 not loading DLCs on cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 not loading DLCs on cloud gaming: I have been playing Fable 2 on my Steam Deck through Edge browser and tested this on iOS cloud gaming too. The base game is running well. Though it does not load the purchased DLCs. It actually...
  8. Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...: I bought a DLC for Fable 2 and it downloaded and worked on the other PC now I can not redownload it. So help please? Save file can't be loaded without it they say owned but can't be...
  9. Playing Dragon Age DLCs using Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Dragon Age DLCs using Cloud Gaming: I'm confused on whether or not the Dragon Age: Inquisition DLCs are included in my cloud gaming subscription, and therefore attached to the game automatically, or whether I need to buy them...
  10. Two Point Hospital no DLCs on cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Two Point Hospital no DLCs on cloud gaming: Hi, I've all DLCs purchased for Two Poin Hospital, and all works fine on XBOX, but when I'm playing xbox cloud I do not have all DLCs (Off the grid and Close encounters). Can it be added to...