How to get ahold of the xbox support manager or supervisors

Discus and support How to get ahold of the xbox support manager or supervisors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The reason is that I was talking to the customer service and I had to talk to three different people and they weren't really helping my issue and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArkhamKnight270, Jun 29, 2021.

1. How to get ahold of the xbox support manager or supervisors

The reason is that I was talking to the customer service and I had to talk to three different people and they weren't really helping my issue and they said they will call me back in a couple of hours because I was still reinstalling my games because for some stupid reason they ask me to and I already told them that I did this before and they act like they know what to do but they didn't even fix my games and console. And most importantly they never call me back as they told me and suppose to do. I was still having the same issue on my Xbox Series X installing games and my Xbox one games not showing and acting weird like it's kinda glitching. I even said can I talk to the manager or supervisors but for some reason, the last customer's services I was talking to said he won't let me for stupid reasons I don't know why he wasn't really explaining his reason. So if any of you guys can give me advice on how to ahold of the Xbox support manager or supervisors or and ways I can talk to them. Please let me know as soon as you can?

Thank You,

Tylan Hasten

:)

ArkhamKnight270, Jun 29, 2021
  2. ArkhamKnight270 Win User

I did. did you read the rest of the my comments
  3. ngocphi Win User

You have to do so on the call
  4. ngocphi Win User

How to get ahold of a Xbox supervisor.

Nope if you accumulated enough for 2hours then it is playable

You have to address it with the developers

Playing and completing a game isn't a valid reason for a refund

And abusing the process only ends badly for you

Your only appeal is the said rmails

As mentioned abusing it ends badly for example a marketplace suspension
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Michael

Just to confirm, is this the refund form that you filled?
    https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If yes, just to let you know.
    In case your refund gets denied, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.

If your refund isn't approved. Sadly nothing can be done.
    Sorry
  6. ngocphi Win User

He already did 4 x appeals anymore he should.watch it abusing the policy just ends badly

He played the game.instead of addressing it with thev

Even though he played over 2hours as he's been told.4x already
Thema:

1. How to get ahold of the xbox support manager or supervisors - Similar Threads - ahold support manager

2. Dog got ahold of xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Dog got ahold of xbox: While on vacation, my dog decided that my 2 month old brand new xbox series x was the perfect place to discharge their lunch(puke) was wondering if there was anything I could do in regards to...
  3. How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent?: How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent? 134c2de0-c147-44dc-b605-e43c67fb9bcf
  4. How do you get ahold of xbox support ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get ahold of xbox support ?: My Xbox reset and my gamertag got deleted. I can't remember what email i used when i set the gamer tag up. I have a lot of money invested into that account and currently have a Microsoft balance...
  5. How to get ahold of a Xbox supervisor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get ahold of a Xbox supervisor.: Been denied a refund because I spent too much time on game trying to troubleshoot and have had 4 emails saying the same thing "too much time played and consumed" and wont acknowledge that its...
  6. Help please i can not get ahold of anyone in support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please i can not get ahold of anyone in support: I purchase an Xbox live gold 12 month membership and when I redeem the code it’s only giving me four months of ultimate I am not able to contact support in anyway it will not work has anyone had...
  7. How to get unbanned when you're innocent and cant get ahold of Microsoft or xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned when you're innocent and cant get ahold of Microsoft or xbox: I've been banned 3 or 4 times on madden weeks at a time for absolutely nothing.so my question is how do I get unbanned when you cant call Microsoft or xbox? also how do I keep from getting banned...
  8. I cant get ahold of someone to help with a due payment which I did not allow in the first...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get ahold of someone to help with a due payment which I did not allow in the first...: Today I got a email from Microsoft saying I owe $19 for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which is funny because I did not renew for it and now I cant cancel it because I owe money for it and I tried for an...
  9. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support: [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?...
  10. Xbox One cracked GTA V and can't get ahold of any support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One cracked GTA V and can't get ahold of any support: Basically I was playing heists on GTA yesterday and was having a great time.. Then I had to leave, so I shut off the Xbox One and left. So the next day, i come back to play but it won't work.. I...