How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

Discus and support How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CadaverousWitch, Aug 16, 2023.

1. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador program to try to be added back and even provided proof that it got overturned. Noone has responded so i was curious if they dont cantact you after being removed

:)

CadaverousWitch, Aug 16, 2023
  2. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox Ambassador

[quote user="TheForceOfChaos"]

I was an Xbox Ambassador, but was removed from the program due to inactivity. How would I go about rejoining the program?

[/quote]

Message the Gamertag "XboxAmbassadors" and ask them about getting you back into the program.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an enforcement action over my gamerpic?

You would need to contact xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ?

Typically if you're banned from the program it is permanent. However, if you were removed due to an enforcement action, and the enforcement team overturned their decision after you submitted a case review, you can contact Ambassador staff to be added back. You can email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact staff.
  5. Overkill_ Win User

How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for one day on Xbox?

Unfortunate. So there is no way to overturn the enforcement action with Xbox support and after helping me getting added back into the ambassador program?
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

is it possible to rejoin the xbox ambassador program?

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

Typically if you're banned from the program it is permanent. However, if you were removed due to an enforcement action, and the enforcement team overturned their decision after you submitted a case review, you can contact Ambassador staff to be added back. You can email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact staff.
Thema:

How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

1. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an... - Similar Threads - added ambassador program

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  7. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  8. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  9. Points not being added

in XBoX on Windows
    Points not being added: For over a year, I've been getting things on Xbox and have only been given 10 points per purchase and it's usually a full-release game. It is possible my setting? Or maybe something else?...
  10. What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.

in XboX Insiders
    What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.: Is this really a feature they are thinking about adding permanently? I can't tell you not only how aggravating I found that. To the point that I almost turned off and choose to do something else...