How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it

Discus and support How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it 2e4f9791-314c-4c83-8c33-519dbbdffadf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marc-AndréVendette, May 22, 2019.

1. How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it

:)

Marc-AndréVendette, May 22, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Marc-AndréVendette,

Thanks for the reply. In order to be able to make the selection for the exception, you must do so via your Xbox One console in the Home Console setting area (Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox) and when you try to designate the home
    console, it will tell you if you may or may not.

If it tells you that you are out of switches, then you may:

1. select Help,
    2. and then see the message Can't make this your home Xbox.

Or you may use Xbox Assist, as also recommended by our Ambassador:

1. press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide (that slides out from the left side of the screen),
    2. select System > Xbox Assist,
    3. choose My Xbox Assist > Search, and then
    4. enter My Home Xbox.

If you are not offered the option to use the exception then it may not be available to you at this time and you may need to wait until your next switch date.

I hope that this helps a bit more.
  3. Marc-AndréVendette Win User

where i can see the assistance or help for you can't make this your home xbox ?
  4. Paul1708 Win User

hey

You will only see the survey if you can have a reset if you sont see it then you will need too wait before youy can change your home xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console switches for the year,
    you’ll get a message letting you know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select
    System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist >
    Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

How to get a game share Survey ?

Hi CowieMoo,

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, due to the age of this thread, it will be locked. In order for our community to better help you, please create a new thread detailing the issue you are experiencing and any steps you've taken in attempt to resolve it;
    We are excited to help!

Thank you for your understanding.
  6. CowieMoo Win User

How to get a game share Survey ?

Ok, I followed the steps and no survey link popped up. I know that no one has used the survey, but it is not there
Thema:

1. How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it - Similar Threads - game share Survey

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  5. How can I get an extra game share survey I am out of games is there a way I can get an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get an extra game share survey I am out of games is there a way I can get an...: How can I get an extra game share survey I am out of games is there a way I can get an extra one. a9ae0827-9721-439f-8a99-721548b1fb1f
  6. how can i get another game share after already doing the Survey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i get another game share after already doing the Survey: I was trying to get another game share and i accidentally used the Survey one on my own xbox is there any way i can get 1 more for my friend. 2e7605aa-6cd0-4d64-8da8-5041885590e0
  7. Is the game share survey still a thing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the game share survey still a thing: Is the game share surveys still a thing because my friend needs a game share 796c14a1-2e8a-4fde-9a18-62c3504643f6
  8. Game Share Survey?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Share Survey?: I already used all of my 5 switches on my account and I completed the survey. But then it granted me one but I didn’t go to Personalization> My Home Xbox >Make this my home Xbox. It just did...
  9. Game Share Survey Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share Survey Not Working: I game shared my xbox 5 times already. But I was wondering if I could get another game share so I pressed HELP. I scrolled down to NUMBER OF SWITCHES and it said ANSWER A SURVEY TO RECEIVE AN...
  10. How to get a game share Survey ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get a game share Survey ?: I cannot game share anymore, But Xbox tech-support Told me if I could do a survey I will get more game share opportunities. So my question is , how do I get a new survey for a game share?...