How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording

Discus and support How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm using the windows Game Bar video recording option to record my lectures. Can I get generated a script on those other than the video recording ? or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DinuOutlook, Sep 30, 2023.

1. DinuOutlook
    DinuOutlook Guest

I'm using the windows Game Bar video recording option to record my lectures. Can I get generated a script on those other than the video recording ? or a transcript of the voice recording?

OR

Do I have any other option for it ?

:)

DinuOutlook, Sep 30, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello DinuOutlook, It's really important for us to work on this so you can get back to what you're doing. However, it would be more beneficial if we posted this question on the Microsoft Q&A Forum. and since you have communicated with us first, we will make sure that your time is worth guiding you in the right direction where you can achieve the desired resolution. We would like to provide you with this link where you can send your concern to Questions - Microsoft Q&A. We are confident that you will get the most relevant information and the best resolution for your concern.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Game recorder

Hi,

The GeForce Experience uses its own video recording software called 'Shadow Play', it shouldn't have any effect on the Windows Game Bar video recorder as they are separate programs.

Are you sure you haven't lowered the recording settings in Game Bar?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I extend the playback feature (Replay feature) of the Xbox Game Bar from 10 minutes to 1 hour?

I assume by the 'playback feature' you mean the record time? The Windows Game Bar maximum record time that can be set is 4hrs. This can be changed in Windows Settings > Gaming > Captures.

The Windows Game-Bar uses a video recording codec that requires the file to be finalised in order for it to be saved. This means that either if the recording is stopped via the Game Bar or the recording ends on its own once the maximum time is reached, the file should save. If for some reason there a fault or a system crash, the video recording won't save as it won't complete the 'finalising' process.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Games and microphone reccording problem

Hi Iman976,

Since this is happening with games bought and used from different platforms, there may be a PC setting that is causing this to happen. There's a possible setting where you have to turn on the microphone to record voice in your videos.

Go ahead and follow this guide to set up your headset microphone or any other microphone you use:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027981/windows-10-how-to-set-up-and-test-microphones

On the Game bar, go ahead and toggle the microphone mute button on and off when recording a video to test it out.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/record-game-clips-game-bar-windows-10

Let us know if that helps!
  6. CoolLKK PS Win User

Can I extend the playback feature (Replay feature) of the Xbox Game Bar from 10 minutes to 1 hour?

I assume by the 'playback feature' you mean the record time? The Windows Game Bar maximum record time that can be set is 4hrs. This can be changed in Windows Settings > Gaming > Captures.

The Windows Game-Bar uses a video recording codec that requires the file to be finalised in order for it to be saved. This means that either if the recording is stopped via the Game Bar or the recording ends on its own once the maximum time is reached, the file should save. If for some reason there a fault or a system crash, the video recording won't save as it won't complete the 'finalising' process.
    Replay feature NOT Record feature pls?
Thema:

1. How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording - Similar Threads - generate script while

2. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  3. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  4. How to switch versions on dual generational games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to switch versions on dual generational games: I own the disc version of EAFC 24 and on the cover it has that you can play on Xbox One and Xbox Series X. All my friends play on the Xbox One version while I’m on the Series X version. When I go...
  5. forza horizon 5 access to user generated content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 access to user generated content: Hi my name is Guy and in forza horizon 5 i cant access to the eventlab. its say "access to user generated content is restricted" can any 1 help me fix it? 45e6aaa3-ba75-4199-a3ad-8e976df212a4
  6. Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?: When i launch Generation Zero it asks me to sign in into xbox live, which i click. however it comes up with a error saying we can't sign into xbox live, i have tried uninstalling the game, the...
  7. Why do I need next generations uns dlc to use my save data on ninja storm 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need next generations uns dlc to use my save data on ninja storm 4?: I can’t play ninja storm 4 unless I start a new save data and I refuse to do so but I also don’t care to buy the uns dlc either. 35443c2c-d6c1-49c8-b9b3-26f4b7cca635
  8. Sonic generations series x text glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations series x text glitched.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present....
  9. Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present. This happens...
  10. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...