How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

Discus and support How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Ryoo, Sep 26, 2023.

1. James Ryoo
    James Ryoo Guest

How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't have access to minecraft. I do not have a transaction id, I have the gmail the hacker used to add themselves into my account. Their outlook email was **Removed PII** and the outlook email was **Removed PII**. I am in a family thing, where my parents have access to the microsoft accounts, so we removed the hacker's email. I am not sure if it is possible to get my minecraft account back, since it is still tied to the hacker's email most likely. If it helps, my xbox gamertag was **Removed PII**, and the hacker's email used to sign into microsoft is **Removed PII**. I will try to reply asap to any methods available, but from my research it is impossible to gain access again. Maybe staff might be able to help, although i am not hopeful. Thank you. Let me know if there is any solution to this.

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.

We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s guidelines. Let us endeavor to keep the forums as friendly and accommodating as possible. For more information, check the Microsoft Community Code of Conduct - Microsoft Community and Xbox Support Forum Guidelines - Microsoft Community

:)

James Ryoo, Sep 26, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added their own?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding
  3. CarTzy Win User

How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added their own?

Hello,

To access your Xbox profile and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account.

Important Xbox Support can’t provide this info, even if you know your gamertag.

See: Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello James Ryoo,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

If you believe your account has been hacked but still have access to your information, we recommend resetting your password online. If you can't use our password reset options, you'll be given steps to verify your identity so we can protect your account. See: Secure your account if you think you’ve been hacked | Xbox Support

There are a few steps we can take to protect your account and prevent unauthorized access from other devices.

First, make sure you've changed your Microsoft account password and turned on two-step verification.

This will add an extra layer of security to your account and require a verification code every time you sign in to a new device. You can find more information about how to do this here: How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Second, review your recent activity and sign-in locations for your Microsoft account. This will show you where and when your account was accessed by someone else. You can also log out of all devices that aren't yours and report any suspicious activity. You can find more information on how to do this here: What is the Recent activity page? - Microsoft Support

This article can also help: How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure - Microsoft Support

Please also see: If you think your account has been hacked - Microsoft Community

Please be aware that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a fully automated server and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, allow me to do the best I can to help you with the process.

To recover your account, you'll need to verify your identity and provide some information about your account history. Follow these steps:

1. Go to https://account.live.com/acsr and enter the email address, phone number, or username of the account you are trying to access.

2. Please enter an email address that we can use to contact you about your request.

3. Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove that you are not a robot and select Next.

4. A screen will appear asking you to verify the contact email address. Check for a message from us in the email with the security code, enter that code, and select Verify.

5. Fill in as much information as you can, even if you're not sure. See Tips for filling out the recovery form below.

6. Select Send when you're done and we'll respond within 24 hours.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. James Ryoo Win User

I believe that I may need xbox support to either switch the xbox gamertag ownership to my current account, or something similar. I have zero access to the account, can I edit/view anything on the hacked account.
  6. FGHGF HFGH Win User

My account was hacked

This microsoft account has been deleted and hacker added reserve email
Thema:

1. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added... - Similar Threads - gain access live

2. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  3. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  4. How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...: How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that my account name can not be recognized. 82b8550c-5869-4747-9397-72c99a65d582
  5. I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account.: I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account. Hotmail doesn't exist so I can't set it up as a new one. c23daf49-8246-46f3-82fb-b812ee21dab6
  6. Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account: Hi, Recently I unknowingly gave access to my email to a hacker who then proceeded to delete my email address. The intention of this was to steal my Minecraft account. I have tried all the other...
  7. unable to gain access

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to gain access: unable to gain access in to my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. i have tried multiple times to get in and the system is not allowing me and have now...
  8. My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...: My son has an old account where all his games were purchased on including the subscription we are still paying for. The email has within the past 5 months been permanently deleted. How do we gain...
  9. Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ...: we bought a new character that required a download or update. When trying to do this we got locked out and now cannot log in even to the gamer tag. I have reset password, tried to update...
  10. Cant gain access to my account on xbox live due to closed email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant gain access to my account on xbox live due to closed email: When i made my first Xbox live account i used a hotmail.com email to sign in. this mail got closed because of being used as a spam bot or smthng..i cant regain access to this account because what...