How to force log out of Minecraft clients.

Discus and support How to force log out of Minecraft clients. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I gave my friend my microsoft details and i have changed my password, but idk how to log out of different Minecraft clients such as lunar client and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joel Jung, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Joel Jung
    Joel Jung Guest

I gave my friend my microsoft details and i have changed my password, but idk how to log out of different Minecraft clients such as lunar client and blc please help.

:)

Joel Jung, Nov 25, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Joel. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that sharing account details is against Microsoft's Terms of Service and can result in an account ban.

You can unlink 3rd party clients from your account's Apps and Services page: https://microsoft.com/consent

When you sign into your Microsoft Account, you will see a page listing all of the services and apps that are connected to your Microsoft Account. Clicking on any of these will allow you to see what this service is accessing. To remove it, simply click remove these permissions found under the permissions it has

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. joel jung1 Win User

Thanks, i will make sure to not share my details, and i have changed my passwords.

Thanks, Joel
  4. SK SHUVO Win User

You are not logged into your Minecraft account, If you are logged into your Minecraft account, Try restarting your Minecraft Client

how to fix you are not logged into your minecraft account if you are try restarting your client
  5. Satvik Sharma1 Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

i today buy minecraft and just logging that acc in feather client in which i redeem minecraft java and bedrock edition it not logging :(
  6. Sandil Dahampriya Win User

I can't sign in

did not help at all. and no its not a problem with the browser cause i cant log in to xbox too. and i had minecraft in this account but now it says i dont have minecraft account in this account. like what is actually going on with microsoft ? I can even proove that i had minecraft because at the time i had minecraft i played using lunar client and badlion client and i had minecraft purchased using the email address that I am having trouble logging into. I can proove I had minecraft because when i log into lunar or badlion client using this email address they log me into my account with exact same username and the skin. please give me some solutions i asked miencraft about this and they said they cannot help and i have to ask from microsoft.
Thema:

1. How to force log out of Minecraft clients. - Similar Threads - force log Minecraft

2. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  3. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  4. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  5. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  6. Xbox apps force close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps force close: Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it...
  7. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  8. Driving force shifter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driving force shifter: I just bought a new G920 wheel and pedals with a driving force shifter for my XBOX series X and the shifter does not work with forza horizon 4. I want to ask if there are any games that are...
  9. I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...: I made a minecraft account this month and then tried logging in today and it forced me to make a new account and now Ive lossed all my progress and when I try switch to the other account it puts...
  10. I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me: I need to force log everywhere out because ive been hacked 04206cba-2457-46de-b2f5-b79c0c489c30