How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

Discus and support How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First had trouble with a File System Error (-2143322101) with the game launcher for fall out 4 for xbox gamepass PC, I ended up doing what this other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris497, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Chris497
    Chris497 Guest

How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

First had trouble with a File System Error (-2143322101) with the game launcher for fall out 4 for xbox gamepass PC, I ended up doing what this other dude said on a fourm and reset and restarted xbox gaming services to try and fix it. and Now im stuck with a whole new problem and now can't see any of my other games. The new problem is the question above.

:)

Chris497, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0

Hello Chris497,

Thanks for the update.

Since the issue persist, may we confirm if you previously have Bethesda.net launcher installed in your PC? Did you already uninstall it? If you haven't, please uninstall it using this guide: How do I uninstall the Bethesda.net Launcher? - Bethesda Support.

Try these troubleshooting:

Clear the store cache by typing “wsreset” in the Windows search bar. Run this as admin and wait for the screen to close and open the Microsoft store automatically.

Run a full system scan. This will check and restore corrupted system files.

In Windows search bar, search for Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.

Copy the command below one line at a time and paste it on Command Prompt:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

SFC /scannow

Restart device and launch Xbox app. Try to download Fallout 4 (PC) and see if you still get the same error message.

In isolating the issue, may we know if you can launch Skyrim and Stellaris through Xbox app now?

Do you have antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer installed in your PC?

Aside from the troubleshooting we provided, the issue is much more related to the account for not owning a license to play. May we confirm if you have linked your Xbox account into your Bethesda account? Kindly visit this link: Bethesda.net | Linked Accounts and sign into your Bethesda account and make sure that you have linked your Xbox account.

If issue persist, please attach a screenshot using this icon in the reply box.

[​IMG]

We look forward for your reply,

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0

Hello Chris497,

That is a great improvement however since the issue with File System Error (-2143322101) and no game license still persist. We would like to ask few questions:

1. Are you the administrator of the computer?
    2. When you launch Xbox app, can you see Fall Out 4 on the Xbox library (located at the left side panel)?
    3. Are other games installed from Xbox app have the same issue?
    4. Please post a screenshot of the File System Error (-2143322101) error message.
    5. May we ask for the Windows OS version and build of your computer? Please type WINVER into the Windows search bar and hit Enter.

We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

4. Chris497 Win User

Yes Im the administrator of the computer
    I can see fallout 4 now on the side panel
    I remember having issues in the past with other games, I believe skyrim was the other one and stellaris.
    I don't know how to attack a screenshot but heres a link to 1 https://gyazo.com/073a1f50cd806e58b00f4e62b3e4557f
    Windows 10 Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.3208)

I appreciate your response and support btw hopefully I can play fallout again
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Chris497 Win User

The error is gone and I can see all my games, but now Im getting the File System Error (-2143322101) with the game launcher for fall out 4 for xbox gamepass PC. I tried going into the gamefiles itself for fallout4 and ran the exe file instead of the launcher and it loaded me into the menu where I can continue my game, but when I try to continue it says I do not have the license for it and to go buy it (Thinks im pirating the game, most likely because I didn't go through the launcher) .
Thema:

1. How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are... - Similar Threads - fixFallout currently available

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  7. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  8. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  9. I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code: BesTV 使用条款 返回 很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它, onn. 28f83b14-6750-4275-92fc-fd131121a453
  10. Xbox current rules and guidelines

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox current rules and guidelines: I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding a recent communication suspension I received on the Xbox platform. It is disheartening to see the limitations placed on...