How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....

Discus and support How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i got a new pc not too long ago (R7-5700G, RTX 3060, win11). And i decided to buy the xbxo gamepass yesterday to play games like minecraft and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lj38dream, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Lj38dream
    Lj38dream Guest

How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....

so i got a new pc not too long ago (R7-5700G, RTX 3060, win11). And i decided to buy the xbxo gamepass yesterday to play games like minecraft and powerwash simulator and others but whenever the Xbox live tab pops up and i log in with my account I get hit with the error code 0x80070520 and I neither can sign in to some of my games and can't play them but it also means that I'm not able to play minecraft because my account is invalid but I've had it for a while now. I want to know if there's a way to fix this ASAP because i really don't want to feel like buying gamepass was a waste since i can't play more than half the games

:)

Lj38dream, Nov 16, 2023
  2. thatClarkguy Win User

(PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)

No luck, I

1. Updated everything, including windows
    2. Reset the app
    3. Ran the Troubleshooter
    4. ran wsreset.exe
    None of these helped. Any ideas?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Clark,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Man, that is truly a bummer and I'm sure that it is also equally frustrating. You may wish to attempt a clean boot of your system, then attempt to fix the Xbox app. I'm placing the links below with
    the instructions on how to do these steps and would love to hear the results.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

I also found a couple of applicable posts from our Windows forums that may additionally helpful as well:

Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games

error code 0x80070020

Lastly, you may wish to try deleting the Windows Store cache as that can cause the error code you're getting to pop up as well:

• Press Windows key or open Windows Start, then type
      wsreset in the search bar
    • Right-click on wsreset.exe and select Run as Administrator
    • This will clean the Windows Store cache. Make sure you don’t press anything while the command prompt is working.
    • Windows Store will open when it’s been reset and you should restart your PC.

Give these a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that these help you out!
  4. Sodangidni Win User

5. LouisChew Win User

I have tried the 1st method, but issue persists. I noticed the error code changed again. 0x89245102.

Gonna try method 2 and 3 now.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Louis.
    Yes, it's normal to see some red messages when running the command.

May I know if the issue persists after the command ended and once you restarted the PC?
Thema:

1. How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live.... - Similar Threads - fix live Error

2. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  3. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  4. How to fix ‘won’t connect to Live Error Code 80151912’ on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix ‘won’t connect to Live Error Code 80151912’ on Xbox Live: When I boot up Xbox 360 games I try to sign in, and get the error code and “can’t connect to Xbox live” This is happening on both our Xbox 360 console, and Xbox One X console…Xbox live servers...
  5. how do i fix the error code 0x80048888 on xbox live???

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i fix the error code 0x80048888 on xbox live???: this error pops up every single time i try and log in to Xbox live. for like 3-4 months I've tried about everything i can think of! from basic stuff like uninstalling and reinstalling, to...
  6. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  7. How do I fix the Xbox 360 Live Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the Xbox 360 Live Error?: I try to connect the Xbox 360 to Live, but i get an error. How do I fix it? Be honest. No useless solutions allowed. ead6b9c6-3115-4552-bad9-25331d517293
  8. How to fix error 0x8000000d when I was trying to login in Xbox live ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix error 0x8000000d when I was trying to login in Xbox live ?: Xbox live app saying An illegal state change was requested 3d956fd9-5d58-40fc-bc8f-e13287a91b7f
  9. How do I fix the “Can’t connect to Xbox Live” error on any of the xbox backwards compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the “Can’t connect to Xbox Live” error on any of the xbox backwards compatible...: [img] Every xbox 360 game I try to play shows this screen when I try to download my Xbox profile onto it, this error keeps saying that it can’t connect but when I test my internet it seems to be...
  10. How do I fix Xbox 360 Live update error code 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0570?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Xbox 360 Live update error code 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0570?: Ever since I turned on my Xbox 360 today, it's asked me to update, which is required to use Xbox Live. Every time I try to update, though, it goes for a little bit and stops, and then a box...