How to fix Xbox installations/updates stuck at 0.0%

Discus and support How to fix Xbox installations/updates stuck at 0.0% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to update a game it gets stuck at 0.0%, and when I try to install a game, it gets stuck at like a gb. And the games are on digital not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Good morning Happy, Nov 27, 2023.

1. How to fix Xbox installations/updates stuck at 0.0%

Whenever I try to update a game it gets stuck at 0.0%, and when I try to install a game, it gets stuck at like a gb. And the games are on digital not disk, please help.

:)

Good morning Happy, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Which Xbox are you using? Are you able to access internet on anything else besides downloading games? Try using ethernet cable for internet if you're on Wi-Fi.
  3. Good morning Happy Win User

None of that worked, maybe I just need a new Xbox.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

If you are experiencing issues with Xbox installations or updates getting stuck at 0.0%, there are several steps you can take to resolve the issue:

1. Check your internet connection: Ensure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that your internet connection is stable. You can try resetting your router or modem to see if that helps.

2. Restart your Xbox: Try restarting your Xbox console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the console to shut down completely, then turn it back on and try the installation/update again.

3. Clear the cache: Clearing the cache on your Xbox can help resolve issues with installations and updates. To do this, press and hold the power button on your Xbox until it turns off. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and turn on your Xbox.

4. Cancel and restart the installation/update: If none of the above steps work, you can try canceling the installation/update and restarting it. To do this, go to My games & apps > Queue, select the installation/update that is stuck, and then select Cancel. Once the installation/update is canceled, try downloading it again.

5. Check for Xbox Live service outages: If you are still experiencing issues, check the Xbox Live status page to see if there are any service outages that could be affecting your Xbox.

I hope this helps.
  5. MarleyGrow Win User

[xbox one ] Microsoft Store UPDATE = STUCK

it will only change the # for how many Kbps like once every minute, but the progress is stuck at 0.0%
  6. - AJ - Win User

All installs stuck at 0.0%

Hi, Ellie! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

- To clarify, is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?

- Is this also happening with disc games?

- Could you go to Settings > General > Network settings and tell me what you see under "current network status"? Your network's name is not necessary.

- Just for confirmation, have you already tried a soft factory reset, or checked for system updates?

- Have you tried installing a game or app while your external hard drive is unplugged from the console? sometimes external storage units can cause this kind of problem even if they are not selected as the default install location.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. How to fix Xbox installations/updates stuck at 0.0% - Similar Threads - fix installations updates

2. My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?: Recently I Had installed ARK: Survival evolved but had an issue and decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it however when I "Uninstalled it" it did not uninstall, It was through the xbox app...
  3. How can i fix this installation stopped loop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i fix this installation stopped loop?: I tried playing call of duty and when i tried to launch the game there would be an error that says “there was a problem launching this game or app” and i would then uninstall then reinstall the...
  4. How do I fix the installation when it keeps stopping?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the installation when it keeps stopping?: I have been trying to download a xbox game but the installation keeps stopping. I've restarted my xbox, I've canceled the download and downloaded it again, and it still doesn't work. How do I fix...
  5. How to fix xbox installing issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox installing issues?: Whenever I go to install a game or download an update, it only gets to halfway, less than halfway, or more than halfway complete. Then, it stops, and it will never continue updating/installing. I...
  6. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  7. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?: I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this? 19e2d803-dd6e-4c29-afaa-5b5e59f22ed8
  8. How do you fix a disc installation issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix a disc installation issue?: I got COD AW a few days ago, it started downloading normally as any other game would be but suddenly when it reaches to a certain percentage point where it stops downloading and no matter how many...
  9. How do I fix installation stop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix installation stop: Hello I am having a little bit of a problem with my Xbox when ever I get a new game for instance cod mw 3 each time that I go to install it all I get is installation stoped plz help me with this...
  10. Game will not update or install after doing every possible fix recommended by xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not update or install after doing every possible fix recommended by xbox: if someone has a fix please respond and tell me. 6493a661-b58f-4d80-bb90-5a9b26497599