How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

Discus and support How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex (will not respond, Jul 22, 2023.

1. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix?

I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never heard of. please help!!!

i tried formatting but it prompt me saying "a required storage device has been removed your console will now restart"

so i didn't do it

also files i delete will always come back. HELP ASAP!!!!

update: error code is 4497 - 0000 - 3080 - 0300 - D000 - 0185

:)

Alex (will not respond, Jul 22, 2023
  2. Ross4991 Win User

Xbox 360 Game Loading Problem

Hi!

Have you tried to
    delete the system cache
    ?

If it doesn't work it's likely that the save file is corrupt. If you start a new game, does it work normally?
    I cleared the cache but that one inparticular save file still froze when loading. I was able to start a new game though. I have 3 Xbox 360 profiles, totaling about 12 game saves when combined, all but this one work. Is there any way to know if a saved file
    is corrupted? I've seen online pictures of when they go to the room in the game where you choose which file to load it says the save file is corrupted and others where when you are choosing to move saves/games/profiles between internal and external hard drives
    it says it's corrupted next to the file but my freezing file has shown neither.
  3. FirmerCoot385 Win User

MyCAREER file unreadable

This happened to me to here's how to fix it find corrupt file in Xbox System Setting and delete it (pray its not your my career file) and delete it also DON'T SAVE DURING GAME IN MY CAREER MODE YOU RISK CORRUPT MY CAREER FILE
  4. Alex (will not respo Win User

How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and will not update to XBOX Live

But is it fine that when it asks me to format it says I will delete something important
  5. Janet_C Win User

How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and will not update to XBOX Live

As I told you before, I am not allowed to send you third party content as it could be risky content for your devices (for example, it could contain some kind of malware). The only official procedures are listed on the page I sent you earlier

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/...

If none of them worked, you will have to take your console to a local technician, because the solution number 8 in the link is no longer available.
  6. Alex (will not respo Win User

oki send me third party stuff
Thema:

How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

1. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and... - Similar Threads - fix 360 corrupted

2. How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply: How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply 8320572b-fb47-45a5-bd0b-0fa5d2c454b7
  3. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  4. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  5. How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one: Ive been trying to play Cod Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox one backwards compatible. I’ve been playing it for months with no issues until now, it won’t load past the Xbox 360 load screen...
  6. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  7. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  8. Xbox 360 Error 8015000A, already tried all the fixes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Error 8015000A, already tried all the fixes: I recently had to change my password on Microsoft.com and now I cannot login to my profile on XBox 360 because after putting in my email an error message that comes up that says "sorry there is a...
  9. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  10. Any fix for a very corrupted XBOX 360 S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix for a very corrupted XBOX 360 S?: So I decided to try again, and here's the problem: Multiple things are corrupted, such as: -1 System file -Saves (not needed) -(Probably) some profiles -Games (not needed) And because of...