How to fix wireless controller randomly disconnecting on only one game

Discus and support How to fix wireless controller randomly disconnecting on only one game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of the games I play one my Xbox Series S is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and a thing I keep running into is my controller randomly disconnecting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EthanBD, Nov 30, 2023.

1. EthanBD
    EthanBD Guest

One of the games I play one my Xbox Series S is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and a thing I keep running into is my controller randomly disconnecting the light flashes in the controller a few times until I can use it again and I’m positive it’s only this game I’ve tested other games for hours and haven’t had the same thing happen I got a new controller thinking it was defective last time this one I have currently is officially from Xbox brand new there’s nothing wrong with the batteries they are fully charged and I’m not sure what’s happening like I said before it only happens on The Texas Chainsaw Massacre so I’m unsure if fault lies with Microsoft Gun Media my xbox or the controller but if anyone sees this and can help it would be appreciated.

:)

EthanBD, Nov 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: