How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message

Discus and support How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Small note before going onto the actual question: I have Control on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Ok, so I tried to play Control again yesterday, but this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Octo Chara, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Octo Chara
    Octo Chara Guest

Small note before going onto the actual question: I have Control on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Ok, so I tried to play Control again yesterday, but this time, when i got to where it tried to sync my game data, but then it said "we can't sync your data to the cloud right now". Now, NORMALLY this wouldn't be a problem, BUT if i try to play it offline, it won't let me get passed the start screen because its not registering my button presses. Is there any way to fix this? I originally thought that it was my Wi-Fi, but its not. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, signing out and back it, but it didn't help. (Still happenjng today tol). All help is highly appreciated.

:)

Octo Chara, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Compton528 Win User

I'm having the same problem. Its been about a week now for me. :(
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Gears Of War 4 save game does not work

4. ArmsMyth Win User

MS Ultimate Word Games

I try to start it, a smaller window overlaps, says, "We are syncing your data, please wait....we will be done soon." Several seconds later it replaces that message with "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now."
  5. Makazestorm Win User

Two brand new games, neither will install from disc.

Right now I think the xbox live and cloud servers are on the fritz. Just wait theres nothing we can do. I cant even sync any of my data.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

"We can't sync your data with the cloud right now"

Hi Threnody87! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Does this happens on all games? Are you playing the games on Xbox app? Have you checked the network status on your PC? Have you tried a different network?
Thema:

1. How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message - Similar Threads - fix cant sync

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  4. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  5. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  6. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  7. Cant fix my account restrictions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant fix my account restrictions: Help! So when I was younger I created a live account and basically since I was too young I was not able to do so without a parent account's consent. so what I did was create a fake email account...
  8. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  9. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  10. Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it: Everytime I hit redeem it says it does but it never takes my points or adds the funds e2ba82b1-144f-46aa-941b-b1e49f340257