How to fix “ultimate estus” achievement not unlocking, dark souls 3?

Discus and support How to fix “ultimate estus” achievement not unlocking, dark souls 3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The “ultimate estus” achievement isn’t unlocking for me and it’s currently been past 72 hours. I’m having this issue on my Xbox series X, anyone have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damien Z.., Jul 13, 2023.

1. Damien Z..
    Damien Z.. Guest

The “ultimate estus” achievement isn’t unlocking for me and it’s currently been past 72 hours. I’m having this issue on my Xbox series X, anyone have a solution?

:)

Damien Z.., Jul 13, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Damien!

Sorry to hear about what happened. I would suggest that you check the official thread about achievements unlocking issues from the link below to try the other troubleshooting steps. If none of them worked, you would need to file a bug directly to Team Xbox. All guides are on the thread.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Best regards,
  3. Jorge CB 90 Win User

My account does not show the progress of the games and dont unlock achievements

it gets fixed!!! now i can unlock achievements, but a lot of achievements of dark souls and overwatch never gets unlocked, for example reach level 10 in overwatch, and im 24, but doesnt matter, thanks for the help!!!
  4. NTJH Win User

Achievement not unlocking, stuck at 97%

Did your achievement ever unlock or find any other solutions? I have the same problem stuck at 97% on Dark Souls 3 with the similar type of achievement...
  5. kilz0r Win User

Widespread achievement issue with Dark Souls III

I'm experiencing the same issue. I have 'The Dark Soul' achievement for getting all of the achievements in the game, yet I'm sat on 950G and 42 out of 43 achievements unlocked. I have 1000G/Platinum on all of the Souls games, so it would be a shame if this
    issue was never resolved. Please fix this!
  6. ProfessorX 86 Win User

Widespread achievement issue with Dark Souls III

I have 4 achievements currently in a "Done...Unlocking state" specifically for Dark Souls 3, having done twice and triple the requirements needed to achieve the unlocks. It's beyond frustrating now and serves as a nuclear bomb for my OCD. I'd really really
    like this to be fixed...I've already tried all the basic "tricks" to force the achievements to unlock. Nothing is working...FYI these achievements have been in this current state since before official release date of DS3 in the United States.
Thema:

1. How to fix “ultimate estus” achievement not unlocking, dark souls 3? - Similar Threads - fix “ultimate estus”

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. SO WHEN DO THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH ULTIMATE WORD GAMES. LOSING ALL MY DATA REALLY HURTS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO WHEN DO THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH ULTIMATE WORD GAMES. LOSING ALL MY DATA REALLY HURTS.: SO WHEN DO THEY GET THIS PROBLEM WITH UTAMITE WORD GAMES FIXED? I TRIED THE RESET, LOSING ALL MY DATA, WHICH REALLY HURTS. NOTA. I ALSO NOTICED ON THE CROSSWORD PUZZLE PART THE SAME ANSWER CAME UP...
  7. Has the ultimate edition been fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the ultimate edition been fixed: My ultimate edition is missing. My billing says I own it. I have followed all the copy and paste answers. My game was fine till season 2 update 10/31/23 Has this issue been resolved and please...
  8. Microsoft ultimate word games will not load. How do I fix this. Tried all the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft ultimate word games will not load. How do I fix this. Tried all the other...: Game has downloaded. when I click play/open it says loading and that is it. Had it going and it said update available. tried updating and it all went to **** after that. I have tried some options...
  9. How do i fix account issues with store and xbox accounts not matching on PC ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix account issues with store and xbox accounts not matching on PC ultimate game pass?: I am having an issue with using the xbox app and game pass on PC. My microsoft email for my pc and my xbox email for my gamertag are different emails. I just signed up for game pass ultimate but i...
  10. How do I fix a 0x87DD0005 for the following applications XBox, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a 0x87DD0005 for the following applications XBox, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku?: I am experiencing the 0x87DD0005 on my Windows 11 Personal Computer. The error started occurring the first week of May 2023. Prior, the error never occurred. The error occurs when I try to...