How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

Discus and support How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by os_vkillerttv, Feb 27, 2024.

1. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit the streames name what game I'm playing, and to see if I can hear my audio, then the day after my streame a friend was talking about my streames volume I told them that I don't have game or my mic audio and I have no clue how to solve the problem I look on the internet on "how to fix game audio on streaming" and it tells me to "Make sure that the audio source itself is not muted or too low where it cannot be heard." I have no clue on where that could be located I go to the capture and shares tab where I go live, I click live streaming, more option it shows me I can enable party audio im not sure that has anything with it there are game and microphone volume I have them to the max haven't changed ever since I'm having audio issues right. I thought to myself I could hook a computer to my console to see if it could fix the problem but I haven't tried it and I don't want to deal with a computer right in front of my feet my console is currently laying on the ground not standing up like it was before at that time I hadn't gotten any issues having it that way or it might be the dust collecting in the system.

Thank you for your time reading this have a wonderful day.

:)

os_vkillerttv, Feb 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X