how to fix this problem?

Discus and support how to fix this problem? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaldirGuerra, Jan 27, 2024.

1. HaldirGuerra
    HaldirGuerra Guest

how to fix this problem?

The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}

and APPID

{316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}

to the user DESKTOP-SP3A097\pedro SID (S-1-5-21-1187077514-4071294574-190006324-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.19041.3636_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID (S-1-15-2-155514346-2573954481-755741238-1654018636-1233331829-3075935687-2861478708). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

:)

HaldirGuerra, Jan 27, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to fix this problem

Hi, what problem are you talking about?
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to fix the problem

You can't. You would have to pay off the balance you owe before you can add the 3 month card.
  4. jbisdamon Win User

how to fix the gamerscore problem

well it worked on my xbox. it still shows 25gp on here though for some reason.
  5. Georges C. Win User

how to fix my problem

Hello again, try to remember where you bought the Gift card, usually they have the region written on the card.
  6. xVetto8362 Win User

how to fix my problem

thank you for you'r reply I hope if i can know what my second type of my dollar
Thema:

how to fix this problem?

1. how to fix this problem? - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i fix my problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix my problem: I can't join party's I have no clue why it keeps on saying these 2 things 1.error 0x8924000D and 2. It says network settings are blocking party chat 5a9feabb-d225-4459-8914-f93984b86a9a
  4. How do I fix this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix this problem?: Microsoft store keeps telling me that my store region doesn’t match the region my payment option was issued, whenever i try to buy anything with my microsoft account balance. I tried looking up...
  5. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  6. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  7. Storage card problems any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage card problems any fixes?: I was moving a game to an expansion card when I wanted to play a game, but while I was wanting to play a game it wasn’t loading properly so I restarted my Xbox while the game was moving to the...
  8. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  9. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  10. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...