How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...

Discus and support How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Team, I have a problem with discord Installer and a game named osu when I open those apps This Error Pop Up's " Do you want to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rahat Bin Sharif, Nov 2, 2023.

1. How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...

Hi Microsoft Team,

I have a problem with discord Installer and a game named osu when I open those apps This Error Pop Up's " Do you want to install .Net framework Version Now?" I tried installing the program it says you have already install .Net frameworks latest version and I also tried Microsoft's many community post to solve it but nothing worked like the cmd commend and the registry thing nothing worked. Now Im hopeless Please help me.

Thanks .

:)

Rahat Bin Sharif, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Rahat Bin Sharif Win User

How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net Framework: v4.0.30319"

I don't get it when i uninstalled. Net from my pc and open the same applications it work.How the actual hell is it Possible.Btw thanks for your time and Hard work.

The loser,Rahat
  3. David Wirsching Win User

How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net Framework: v4.0.30319"

Hello Rahat B, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to see this incident, I know it can be a little annoying, since you mention that you have tried what appears in the community forums, I recommend that you try installing the application from another user, to do this I recommend creating a new one, if you want to do it here I will leave you a link with the steps: support.microsoft.com/windows/add-or-remove-accounts-on-your-pc-104dc19f-6430-4b49-6a2b-e4dbd1dcdf32

I hope this helps.
    Best regards.
  4. Rahat Bin Sharif Win User

Its not fixed it cause me more errors,When i uninstalled every. net framework on my laptop and intalled it again and restarted it shows a diagnosing your pc its not fixed it uninstalled my all program and i have to installed it again. Now im **** up help me.

Sorry for inappropriate Behaviour,

RahatšŸ˜­
  5. David Wirsching Win User

I'm sorry that you followed the suggested steps and still haven't been able to resolve the issue with the .NET Framework error. Below I will provide you with some additional steps you can try:

Uninstall the .NET Framework: Go to the Windows Control Panel, select "Programs" or "Programs and Features," and look for any version of the .NET Framework installed on your system. Uninstall all versions you find.

Download and install the .NET Framework: Visit the official Microsoft website and download the latest version of the .NET Framework compatible with your operating system. Make sure you select the correct version (for example, .NET Framework 4.0) mentioned in the error message. Run the installer and follow the instructions to complete the installation.

Clean up temporary files: Open "Run" (press Windows key + R), type "%temp%" (without quotes) and press Enter. This will open the temporary files folder. Select all files and folders in the folder and delete them. Repeat this process for "C:\Windows\Temp" and "C:\Users<your_username>\AppData\Local\Temp". You may need administrator permissions to access some of these folders.

Restart your computer: After completing the steps above, restart your computer to ensure the changes take effect.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
  6. Rahat Bin Sharif Win User

I extremely sorry I was busy this few days. David Wirsching I tried what u said but the same problem pop ups.Please help me to fix this problem.And im Sorry for tge late reply <3
Thema:

How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...

1. How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net... - Similar Threads - fix error application

2. Is there a fix for the ā€œCant connect to DHPC serverā€ error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the ā€œCant connect to DHPC serverā€ error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldnā€™t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. I can't fix error 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't fix error 0x800704cf: tearing my hair out as we speak. i cannot log onto the windows 10 microsoft store app. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, i have tried literally everything. it just keeps saying "you...
  4. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  5. How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D): For a while Iā€™ve been unable to connect to friends party chats and it gives my this error. Iā€™ve switched my Upnp on and switched ports and restarted my router and my console. It still says that...
  6. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  7. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  8. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  9. What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?: I woke up this morning to try to play some games on my xbox one s console, and recently my console has been slow, having lots of menu lag (takes 15 minutes to load one menu), and games crash uppon...
  10. How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?: I had given my Xbox One Original to my younger brothers. Everything had been working normal for a couple months until they told asked me for help. I turned on the Xbox and it gets stuck on 77%...