How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

Discus and support How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RandomGaming462, Feb 28, 2024.

1. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work.

I have read other rensponses to this question but the solutions wont work.

Can anyone help me fix this issue?

:)

RandomGaming462, Feb 28, 2024
  2. ZubZub9 Win User

I cannot make group posts?

When I make a post I put everything in like description and tags and when I post it it says the same thing every time "There was a problem posting you Looking for Group" or when I try to join one it's a xbox notification saying "Unable to send request" I don't know what the problem is but I've tried many things ):
  3. Bro Sephscy Win User

Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

I have checked and all of my settings are good, and no matter what I do everytime I want to post a group post or click to interest in a group post it says "unable to send request" or "There was a problem posting your looking for group".
  4. eliminater2018 Win User

Xbox Voice Chat not working

Trying to play destiny and going though looking for groups but rhe are unable to send invites to the party to join them please can you sort this
  5. Casper Jamieson Win User

I can't use the looking for group feature

Hello Kim, I am having the same problem where I cannot create/join group posts. My Xbox(s) just says, unable to join/create group.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

How to fix looking for a group post

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Please try setting up manual DNS settings and see if that sorts out the group post issue.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try using the group post feature and see if it works.
Thema:

How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

1. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join... - Similar Threads - fix was problem

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i fix my problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix my problem: I can't join party's I have no clue why it keeps on saying these 2 things 1.error 0x8924000D and 2. It says network settings are blocking party chat 5a9feabb-d225-4459-8914-f93984b86a9a
  4. How do I fix this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix this problem?: Microsoft store keeps telling me that my store region doesn’t match the region my payment option was issued, whenever i try to buy anything with my microsoft account balance. I tried looking up...
  5. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  6. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  7. Storage card problems any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage card problems any fixes?: I was moving a game to an expansion card when I wanted to play a game, but while I was wanting to play a game it wasn’t loading properly so I restarted my Xbox while the game was moving to the...
  8. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  9. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  10. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....