How to fix the Xbox App can not click on install

Discus and support How to fix the Xbox App can not click on install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I bought xbox game pass, and i wanted to download some games, but my install button is stuck on 3 dots. I already repaired my app, and trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TMS _Peertje, Apr 25, 2023.

1. TMS _Peertje
    TMS _Peertje Guest

How to fix the Xbox App can not click on install [​IMG]
    I bought xbox game pass, and i wanted to download some games, but my install button is stuck on 3 dots. I already repaired my app, and trying unistalling it but it wont change. if i log out it still have it
    How to fix the Xbox App can not click on install [​IMG]

:)

TMS _Peertje, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Christopher Dormanen Win User

This has happened to me for MOST games I try to get. Worst store EVER.
  3. Istvan Szeifert Win User

What worked for me:

I tried installing a game developed by EA.

Tried various resets/reinstalls etc, nothing worked.

Install button only appeared once the EA app was running.

So if there's a chance of your game depending on other apps, please try having those other apps open too.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's happening to other users including me, which would mean it is a Microsoft issue. So hopefully, they will fix this soon.
  5. TMS _Peertje Win User

I hope so, because i want to play games :(
  6. QTippah Win User

I am unable to install gaming services on my new laptop with windows 11.

Go to Your settings app and select apps.

Click installed apps.

Find the xbox app and click the 3 dots.

Go to advanced settings and scroll to repair.

It fixed mine hope it does the same for y'all
Thema:

1. How to fix the Xbox App can not click on install - Similar Threads - fix App click

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?: How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app? Worked last week, now not showing nay option to connect to the console e5be635d-55fe-4725-b98c-68c042a988de
  4. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  5. Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?: The Xbox app on my PC just closes immediately every time I open it. I don't know what else to say but this is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea what the problem is. I have all of the...
  6. My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??: So I tried resetting the data, uninstalling, that powershell stuff, everything I saw around the internet, but nothing works. My Xbox app just opens on the black screen with non-pulsating Xbox...
  7. My startup type is disabled completely on the Xbox computer app? How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    My startup type is disabled completely on the Xbox computer app? How do I fix this?: So I’m having this issue where it won’t start up and it says it’s updating but at 0% and I have waited about 20 minutes for it to not budge. And so I checked services to see what was wrong and my...
  8. Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix?: Hi, I've been trying to install the Minecraft Launcher for a while now, but every time I try, the install button is just greyed out. If I wait for around 5 minutes, it takes me to the "We'll...
  9. How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...: I have tried everything shared on youtube and searched on google like. updating repairing reseting troubleshooting virus scans even uninstalling then reinstalling...
  10. On the xbox app when I click Download to Console the game doesn't download. How can I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    On the xbox app when I click Download to Console the game doesn't download. How can I fix this?: Title submitted by /u/iamblue13200 [link] [comments]