How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

Discus and support How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Callum Steels, Dec 26, 2023.

1. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24)

:)

Callum Steels, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game directly from the store and not game pass

If you're trying to play online, you need Game Pass Core or Ultime (which i cludes Core) in order to do so.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game directly from the store and not game pass

Is the subscription on her account?
  4. Callum Steels Win User

So you’re telling me now I now have to buy a subscription to play the game???. I think that’s not fair as I bought the game itself and the Xbox series x and now you’re telling me to pay a monthly subscription just to play the game?. I’m sorry but the scandals and outrages
  5. Callum Steels Win User

I don’t think you do as I was playing the game before switching to the new Xbox. I was previously playing the Xbox one edition without game pass core or ultimate. It’s only just started happening after getting the series x
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you want to access internet based features you will need Xbox Game Pass Core or Ultimate

But no you don't need a sub to play the game
Thema:

How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

1. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game... - Similar Threads - fix option game

2. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  3. Any fix for this? I’m using my Xbox one x with a 4k tv. In display options it lets me...

in XboX Insiders
    Any fix for this? I’m using my Xbox one x with a 4k tv. In display options it lets me...: I’ve tried a new hdmi cable and I’ve tried all my options on the tv. submitted by /u/dope_p1rate [link] [comments]
  4. My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?: I tried to upload a jpeg and png file but its just said that something went wrong so I cant show you the picture. But anyway, for some reason my xbox game bar just wont capture and when I go into...
  5. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  6. How do I fix Minecraft's multiplayer disabled option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Minecraft's multiplayer disabled option?: Hey, Elijah here. I've tried everything people have told me to. I've adjusted the age setting, left the family group, allowed access to specific settings on my xbox account, everything. I need...
  7. How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on...: xbox series x lits but no beep, no hdmi signal, switches off after 30 sec. I have tried every option on my account. 4987d473-cf6a-4cc7-8ab7-3ea0ed21caac
  8. How do fix modern warfare game share option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do fix modern warfare game share option?: Hi my sister has brought modern warfare two on her Xbox with her account. I have her gameshared to my Xbox too and I tried to play with my sister, but I’ve downloaded all of the content packs +...
  9. no install option for redfall on pc xbox app how do i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no install option for redfall on pc xbox app how do i fix this?: i had the game installed a few days ago and its dissapeared from the app, so i uninstalled it with the intention of reinstalling it but now when i go to the redfall page it only has the 'see in...
  10. Discord Option Disappearance Fix

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Option Disappearance Fix: For those Xbox insiders who have unlinked their discord and Xbox and no longer have access to discord voice chats over Xbox, the option to “try discord on Xbox” may have disappeared like it did...