How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?

Discus and support How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased the gamepass on my account so i can play exoprimal. I downloaded the game, im logged in on the same account on the store, my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by connor black, Jul 26, 2023.

1. connor black
    connor black Guest

I have purchased the gamepass on my account so i can play exoprimal. I downloaded the game, im logged in on the same account on the store, my xbox account and everything else inbetweeen. However when i try to log onto exoprimal i always get the error "The Microsoft account signed into Microsoft Store differs from the account being used to play Exoprimal". But they are DEFINITELY the same. How do i play the game? Why does the xbox app on pc cause so many issues? Does anyone know a solution for this?
    Again, i have checked and 100% the account on the microsoft store and xbox are the same. The only thing that could cause this issue is that i had to recently format my F drive and ive reinstalled on that newly formatted drive. I have no idea what else to do

:)

connor black, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello connor black.

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to fix the Exoprimal game account error message. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you have already used the same credentials for both Xbox app and Microsoft Store however, the error message still persists the game. There could be issues with Microsoft Store or update needs to be install otherwise, there are two accounts signed into the Microsoft Store being read by the game. Where the game is detecting different account signed into Microsoft Store. We can try to continue troubleshooting the issue so you may be able to access the game and let us check if issue persist.

By the way, may we know if this is the only game you are having issues with the account?

You might have performed some of the steps here, please skip the steps except on step 4.

1. Restart device -
      • This will clear your computer’s memory/RAM.
    2. Keep your Windows updated -
      • Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
        • Settings > Update & Security (Windows 10) or Windows Update (Windows 11) > Check for updates > download updates and install > restart device and wait for the update to be done.
      • If you have issues with update, please check the troubleshooting steps available here - Troubleshoot problems updating Windows.
    3. Update Xbox app and Gaming Services from Microsoft Store
      • Launch Microsoft Store app on Windows by searching it on Windows search bar.
      • Select Library > Updates & downloads > check if an update is available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app.
      • If an update is available, select Update.
    4. Please do not skip. Make sure you are signed out from Microsoft Store and Xbox app. Before you proceed, use a browser to check if you can remember your credentials for the Microsoft account. Sign into your account through this link: Microsoft Account | Home.
    5. Sign out of Microsoft Store and Xbox app and perform the steps below:
      • Clear the store cache by typing “wsreset” in the Windows search bar. Run this as admin and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

• [​IMG]

6. Sign in back to your account on Microsoft Store and Xbox app. Then launch the game (Exoprimal) from the Xbox app library and see if issue persist. Please post a screenshot if there is an error message or code.

Kindly update us on how it went!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. BlackmooresNite Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

Same issue. Mine crashes on Starfield, Exoprimal, and NFS Unbound.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Exoprimal infinite singing in error

Hello Michael, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you’re having some trouble when trying to sign in with your account on Exoprimal.

I would like to ask, is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    Additionally, is this the only game affected, or are more games affected by this issue?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Avoid me hell and the lack of imagination... episode 1

Its not ms issue to fix

It's the community's opinion of you

Calling your fellow players sore losers shows the system works

Rep like in real life is decided by how you play well with others
Thema:

1. How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue? - Similar Threads - fix exoprimal Microsoft

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: My Xbox controller only connects to the xbox when the controller is about 10cm away from the xbox when i move it away it disconnects and doesnt connect again until i bring it closer again. The...
  7. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  8. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  9. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  10. Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client: Trying to launch Exoprimal and get a message saying "Launch Error Unrecognized game client. Cannot continue. Only other game I've had issues with is the Windows version of the 2nd Exoprimal...