: How to fix slow download speed on Xbox one S

Discus and support : How to fix slow download speed on Xbox one S in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : How to fix slow download speed on Xbox one S I get these issues a lot it depends how many ppl.are doing the same download as you and the area you... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ouchekkirabdelmouaine, Apr 8, 2020.

1. : How to fix slow download speed on Xbox one S

I get these issues a lot it depends how many ppl.are doing the same download as you and the area you live on how many ppl are using net too in area. It's a hard one to win. I usually swap between my download sometime one downloads quicker.

:)

ouchekkirabdelmouaine, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Downloading digital games

Your download speed is also highly dependant on what speed you get from your ISP. How can MS improve download speeds, if your connections are slow. Do you even know what your speeds are?

I'm on 120Mb/s down 10Mb/s up. No slow downloads here. As for an HD iTunes movie, they are typically around 3GB, a typical Xbox One game is between 10 and 50GB.
  3. EdragonXX Win User

How to fix slow download speed on Xbox one S

Everyone had that issue back in April. You see thanks for COVID-19 there were lots of people online and Microsoft servers were pretty busy, they had lots of issues back in that time. But if you check it now, this month download speed should be normal again.
  4. ouchekkirabdelmouain Win User

you can try clearing your alternate mac address - settings-general-network settings-advanced settings- alternate mac address-clear
    I did it and I will do it right now again

UPDATE:

the same problem

Do you have the option to set to 3G-only in your router settings? Could please try that if this option is availble.

Yes, I tried that but router don't want to connect, I think 3G only not working.
  5. ouchekkirabdelmouain Win User

you can try clearing your alternate mac address - settings-general-network settings-advanced settings- alternate mac address-clear
    I did it and I will do it right now again

UPDATE:

the same problem
  6. ouchekkirabdelmouain Win User

Maybe that is a problem with the VPN.
    I start using VPN just this morning, and download little a bit better (700-500 Kilobyte per second).

But wihtout VPN download 80 Kilobyte per second
Thema:

1. : How to fix slow download speed on Xbox one S - Similar Threads - fix slow download

2. How to fix slow xbox one s in 2024.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix slow xbox one s in 2024.: I just updated my console and now it id barely even playable i cant play any games and it takes 5 to 10 minutes to even turn it on. I have tried everything i even rebooted it and that didnt work....
  3. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  4. How do I fix my Xbox one s being really slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox one s being really slow: So my xbox one s has recently been running super slow, I've tried everything which is; Factory reset twice, once by keeping the games and once removing them I've clear my cache Hard and soft...
  5. How to fix very slow XBOX one S after update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix very slow XBOX one S after update?: I updated my Xbox a couple of days ago and since then it has been pretty much unusable as it has been so slow. It takes more than five minutes to load from the green screen. Then another few...
  6. My xbox one model s is in slow motion and I don t know how to fix it please help me in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one model s is in slow motion and I don t know how to fix it please help me in the...: My xbox one model s is in slow motion and I don t know how to fix it please help me in the shortes time you can 909f1ee3-b4c4-453a-8250-d0f50b496c87
  7. My Xbox is slow and can't function properly how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is slow and can't function properly how do I fix it?: So I restarted over and over but my Xbox is slow and I cant talk in party chat while I'm playing a game and my Xbox sometimes won't even load up and takes forever to do anything I cleared my cache...
  8. Is there a fix to the super slow download speed on xbox app for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix to the super slow download speed on xbox app for pc: Like title says everything I download through the xbox app for pc my downloads cap at 5 MB/s and usually hover around 4. I have tried the delivery optimization settings and allow download from...
  9. xbox gamepass/beta slow download FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass/beta slow download FIX: a possible solution is: - go to windows settings (windows + I) - go to update and security - select delivery Optimization - advanced options -> untick all download limitation settings...
  10. How to fix Xbox One Slow Download speeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox One Slow Download speeds: Over the passed serval years Microsoft has yet to address the issue of low download speed when downloading digital titles. I just found away to increase the download bandwidth. I have a 300Mbit/s...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one slow download speeds fix