How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

Discus and support How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JediTess, Dec 5, 2023.

1. JediTess
    JediTess Guest

For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck.

I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so.

Everytime I try to log in it starts to download and then I get an error code: 8015190a

It says there is something wrong with my credentials and I am out of ideas to fix this.

I have tried:

Clearing my xbox 360 cache

Changing my reoccuring billing option

Restarting my xbox

If anyone has any other solutions I'd love to know or is this is just a ongoing issue Xbox hasnt resolved yet?

Any help is appreciated

:)

JediTess, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, JediTess. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Jedi, may I know if you tried enabling two-step verification and then create an app password to use it instead of your current password when trying to download your profile on the Xbox 360?

If not, please follow these steps:

Go to the Security basics (https://account.microsoft.com/security) page and sign in to your Microsoft account.

Select advanced security options.

Under App passwords, select Create a new app password. A new app password is generated and appears on your screen.

Enter this app password where you would enter your normal Microsoft account password in the application.

Reference link: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...fication-5896ed9b-4263-e681-128a-a6f2979a7944

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. Landon.F Win User

Cant download profile on xbox oneX error code 8015000A

Same problem here. Attempted to download profile on xbox 360 and even turned 2fa off to get it to work. After I input my sign in credentials, it downloaded a little and gave me the error code. Really hope this is fixed.
  4. StillMatic3288 Win User

Can't download Xbox One account on Xbox 360 emulator, Error code 8015190A

When I try to download my account, I get an error saying "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem." I know that my credentials are correct. The error code is 8015190A.
    Anyone know how to fix it?
    i would go to http:support.xbox.com and there u will find category for those problems
  5. HanyHaney Win User

Lost Live Connection while playing

I've tried the avatar change and deleting the profile and then downloading again on console, it doesnt work, now I'm getting this new message:

"Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem."

When I access this site, all my info/credentials are ok, no warning/changes made, nothing wrong at all.
  6. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

Error downloading Xbox 360 profile

The error message appears when the system starts "downloading your game info". It freezes in the same spot every time, and says "There is a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in. Go to account.live.com to fix the problem. 8007274D"

I can sign in to cloud gaming on my laptop, and my 360 profile loads just fine. But I cannot do it on my Series X on the same network.
Thema:

1. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile - Similar Threads - fix problem credentials

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  4. How do i fix my problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix my problem: I can't join party's I have no clue why it keeps on saying these 2 things 1.error 0x8924000D and 2. It says network settings are blocking party chat 5a9feabb-d225-4459-8914-f93984b86a9a
  5. How do I fix this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix this problem?: Microsoft store keeps telling me that my store region doesn’t match the region my payment option was issued, whenever i try to buy anything with my microsoft account balance. I tried looking up...
  6. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  7. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  8. Storage card problems any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage card problems any fixes?: I was moving a game to an expansion card when I wanted to play a game, but while I was wanting to play a game it wasn’t loading properly so I restarted my Xbox while the game was moving to the...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 8015000A" Please someone help me...