How to fix Pixel Lag

Discus and support How to fix Pixel Lag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got my advanced warfare two days ago and out of nowhere i have pixel lag and it wont go away i have had it for 4 hours now someone help me plz... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zSpazm, Nov 4, 2014.

1. zSpazm
    zSpazm Guest

How to fix Pixel Lag

i just got my advanced warfare two days ago and out of nowhere i have pixel lag and it wont go away i have had it for 4 hours now someone help me plz

:)

zSpazm, Nov 4, 2014
  2. How to fix LAg(Vid)

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]I've heard Google is coming out with a device in select states that has like 600 down & 300 up or something crazy ridiculous like that - I want my hands on it!

[/quote]

That would be pretty amazing. But one thing people need to keep in mind is that those numbers dont actually indicate speed, they indicate bulk.

It would be nice being able to download stuff, watch movies etc and game all at the same time. Its like if you have a car vs a tractor trailer. You can haul more at once with a tractor trailer, but its not going to move any faster than a car.

It would surely be better because there wouldnt be "traffic jams" but when you pull the trigger, that data can only travel at the speed of light .... or less depending on the quality of every conection on the way.

Check this out.

Light travels at 186,000 miles per second ...... thats 186 miles per ms or 1000 miles in 5.4 ms.

Its 12,500 miles to a point opposite you on the globe or 25,000 miles for a ping = 75 ms

I've joke before, blame God. He set the speed of light, and at least with current technology, you arent going to pass the speed of light..

a tired old guy, Nov 4, 2014
  3. How to fix LAg(Vid)

^^Yeah, some colleges and high schools have them now, but its like $1000.00 a month.

UneasyJmitchell, Nov 4, 2014
  4. How to fix Pixel Lag

You may have a corrupt game install. I would try reinstalling the game and see if that helps. I know it's a pain to do but just an option for you. Good luck.

WF DemonWarrior, Nov 6, 2014
  5. WF DemonWarrior Win User

How to fix Pixel Lag

You may have a corrupt game install. I would try reinstalling the game and see if that helps. I know it's a pain to do but just an option for you. Good luck.
  6. HolyNinja1 Win User

Xbox partys

Most lag can be fixed by clearing the cache of your extra pixels used in settings. This is not a perm fix but more of a stable solution till the issue is resolved.
  7. OCRyzen Win User

TV/Xbox360 100hz

It's how fast the Capacitors in the Linked LED Pixel Control Module (Matrix), drains or dissipates Energy/Current too... If the Capacitors are too slow, they will lag refreshing of Pixels & cause blurring of image...

This is what I'm talking about with LED TV's.. Take the LCD out etc..

There was another Discovery Episode, but I couldn't find it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RPwpxZ7J4Q

Plasma TV is entirely different, but still has a control module, that controls power to the Sub Pixels etc..

science.discovery.com/.../deconstructed-how-plasma-tvs-work.html
  8. OCRyzen Win User

TV/Xbox360 100hz

A plasma pixel can change its state from black to lit in less than a sub-field duration - 1.66ms - while most LCD pixel response time is in the 4-12ms.. That's why, there are some lag problems with LCD Monitors/TV's...
  9. SandM1tch Win User

TV/Xbox360 100hz

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

A plasma pixel can change its state from black to lit in less than a sub-field duration - 1.66ms - while most LCD pixel response time is in the 4-12ms.. That's why, there are some lag problems with LCD Monitors/TV's...

[/quote]

^

THIS. is why you should still take response time into account when choosing a low input lag TV. Even though response isnt the same thing as input lag, it compliments it because if the pixel cant change faster than 8ms, then the low threshold of input lag
    you're going to get out of your TV would be around 8-10ms and thats if your TV has the features to get it that low like PC mode.
Thema:

How to fix Pixel Lag

1. How to fix Pixel Lag - Similar Threads - fix Pixel Lag

2. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  3. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  4. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  5. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  6. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  7. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  8. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  9. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  10. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...