How to Fix on LB button of xbox one controller?

Discus and support How to Fix on LB button of xbox one controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to Fix a lose LB button of xbox one controller?Please send a video on how to fix the loose LB BUTTON of the xbox one controller .please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeachPluto871, Jan 6, 2014.

1. How to Fix on LB button of xbox one controller?

How to Fix a lose LB button of xbox one controller?Please send a video on how to fix the loose LB BUTTON of the xbox one controller .please help.

:)

PeachPluto871, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Controller Feedback

I'd like to bring up an issue with the Xbox One controller I have experienced. My original controller that came with the console lasted about one year before I noticed the LB button started to go out. I went ahead and bought a new controller about 4 months
    ago and already noticed the LB button again starting to lose its functionality. Is anyone else having a similar issue and how do I let Microsoft know their controllers might be faulty with the LB button?

ISAF Mobius 18, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Hugo Areal
    Hugo Areal Guest
    Xbox one LB button crashing (Sorry for english, its translate)

The LB button on my Xbox One control sometimes does not work when you press. It is possible to hear the click, but the button action does not work. How do I solve it? Xbox is still under warranty!

Hugo Areal, Jan 6, 2014
  4. How to Fix on LB button of xbox one controller?

Think you would be better off going through the warranty process instead of fixing it yourself.

whyayemincepie, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to Fix on LB button of xbox one controller?