How to fix no permission on expansion for explorers

Discus and support How to fix no permission on expansion for explorers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m trying to download mods in minecraft but keep getting the no permission problem when I try df27407e-0e60-4eea-a223-8d336303883d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tuck kelley, Oct 8, 2023.

1. tuck kelley
    tuck kelley Guest

I’m trying to download mods in minecraft but keep getting the no permission problem when I try

:)

tuck kelley, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi tuck kelley

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your expansion for explorers on Minecraft. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options that we can provide.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• What is the platform that you are playing with, is it on the Xbox Console or PC?
    • What kind of MODS have you downloaded for you to be able to expand for explorers?
    • Is this the first time that you have done?

We are just asking these types of questions for us to isolate more onto this issue of yours and better understand the concern that you are facing for us to be on the same page here as well.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cliff A. Win User

Hi tuck kelley

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Which TV Show or Movie should be made into a Video Game?

The Expanse would actually be a really interesting Sci-Fi exploration game! With some combat, obviously!
  5. LordCthuhlu117 Win User

Help picking a game

RDR2 has a great story and an expansive area to explore. But if you're more into fighting games i'd go with MK11. I don't know enough about sekiro to recommend it.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

New feature on Cloud Gaming

No it is not.

Every game on cloud gaming must be replicated thousands of times across all the nodes. While expansion is being explored, it's extremely complicated logistically to support the thousands of Xbox titles simultaneously
Thema:

1. How to fix no permission on expansion for explorers - Similar Threads - fix permission expansion

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: My Xbox controller only connects to the xbox when the controller is about 10cm away from the xbox when i move it away it disconnects and doesnt connect again until i bring it closer again. The...
  7. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  8. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  9. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  10. Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...: When ever I turn my pc on to play with my friends I have to go into settings reset Xbox game bar and select my preferred audio settings but when I turn my pc off the fix goes away and I have to do...