How to fix my Xbox series X not connecting to my wifi?

Discus and support How to fix my Xbox series X not connecting to my wifi? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, so yesterday i had this problem start where my Xbox series X won’t connect to my wifi. i’ve tried things like restarting my xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ben_DTB, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Ben_DTB
    Ben_DTB Guest

Hey everyone, so yesterday i had this problem start where my Xbox series X won’t connect to my wifi. i’ve tried things like restarting my xbox and router, i cleared my MAC address, and that sort of thing, but none of them worked. i’m unable to do a wired connection, so i’m wondering if anyone else has this problem or knows how to fix it. I’m also able to connect to my phones hotspot, and whenever i try to connect to my wifi, it says it’s a hardware issue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Ben_DTB, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you're able to connect your Xbox Wi-Fi to your phone's hotspot, then it means your Wi-Fi may be having some issues. You can contact your Wi-Fi router manufacturer for more troubleshooting tips.
  3. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. StaceyQR. Win User

Xbox One won't connect to WiFi network with correct password

It's my wifi won't connect to my xbox everything else works fine on the wifi but the wifi won't connect to my xbox one x
  5. JerryCallo Win User

Microsoft won't fix connections to hidden wifi networks on Xbox Series X/S

The xbox series x/s is completely incapable of connecting to hidden wifi networks. There are various tricks/hacks people are using which may or may not work, but it is not supported natively.

I cannot connect to hidden wifi networks. It will not find my ssid when manually entered.
  6. KyIronHorseman Win User

anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

yes i have done all the above..if i have it connected via ethernet it is fne but when i go to use the wifi it wont work,,says console is connected but when i try to access my games says a connection error,,, does it on my series s and my xbox one s .. and a friends series x is doing it
Thema:

1. How to fix my Xbox series X not connecting to my wifi? - Similar Threads - fix series connecting

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  4. How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.: This problem started happening too me around 4 days ago it kept taking me to the Microsoft store to movies and tv to install it so I installed it thinking it would fix it and it got worse it...
  5. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  6. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  7. I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv. Any idea on how I could fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv. Any idea on how I could fix it?: I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv 6122e85e-c95b-47ad-9908-63aeb47119cb
  8. How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?: Hello, i got the right logi webcam but it looks red and very saturated. Also i have zero control of the framing . Help 2140ef28-e386-4dce-ba32-415419fdc546
  9. How can I fix my Xbox Series X’s problem of refusing to connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox Series X’s problem of refusing to connect?: So I brought my Xbox Series X to my sister’s house to stay for the night and it won’t connect to the internet. Last time I brought it over, it connected just fine. But this time it keeps saying...
  10. How do I fix this connection issue with discord on xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this connection issue with discord on xbox series S?: I've relinked the account multiple times and still says this when I try to open discord channels on xbox series S. I've restarted the console and relinked the account using a PC. I've looked at...