How to fix my Xbox after the update left it on black screen?

Discus and support How to fix my Xbox after the update left it on black screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the last update it broke my Xbox One XS it will not update from a thumb drive offline What can I do to get my Xbox fixed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kenneth Biltoft, Dec 16, 2023.

1. How to fix my Xbox after the update left it on black screen?

On the last update it broke my Xbox One XS it will not update from a thumb drive offline

What can I do to get my Xbox fixed

:)

Kenneth Biltoft, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Kenneth B. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear your Xbox is not working properly.

Not only that, but I would like to ask what's the error code you see when trying to perform the offline update, or even when you try to access the Xbox startup troubleshooter your Xbox doesn't display the image?

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. neilhorgan Win User

Latest Xbox One Update Problem

4. Player139893418 Win User

Xbox one no signal/Green screen

Update: I left it on the green screen and it came up with my game and apps logo on a black screen after a while, still cant do anything though...
  5. CurlyGeoDuckMMMMM Win User

How to fix a problem with my Xbox

Hello.

I am having the same issue. Black screen. After the forced update my Xbox

Green Xbox screen (Aprox 41 seconds)

Bottom greeting followed by a beep.

Black screen.

What now. I have tried everything listed in your page. And nothing has fixed my issue.

Can you back out the update? Send me the code, put on a USB drive. So I can have a functional Xbox again.
  6. wmu drunks 69 Win User

Xbox Preview Update stuck - Windows 10 update?

I'm also getting stuck at a black screen after the update. Twice now I hard rebooted after I let it sit at the black screen for nearly 20 mins. Now my xbox is stuck offline because it needs to update. Can't even check registration status on the preview
    dashboard or opt-out because I need to be signed in. Hopefully this gets fixed soon because this thing is utterly useless without xbox live...
Thema:

1. How to fix my Xbox after the update left it on black screen? - Similar Threads - fix update left

2. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  3. Omega update not fixed the Capturing Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Omega update not fixed the Capturing Clips: I've joined recently and on the Omega part. Since the update on the 10th April, I haven't been able to record. I've contacted Xbox via X multiple times, and for some reason they still aren't...
  4. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  5. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  6. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  7. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  8. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  9. Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?: So i was was a happy insider till like 2-3 weeks ago. Sure, the odd crash here n there, but that is to be expected w Alphas.... But 4 or 5 updates ago something happened to Microsoft Edge,...
  10. How do I fix the left stick, updating the controller doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the left stick, updating the controller doesn’t work: I was playing Fortnite today and noticed that I couldn’t move backwards and I would just keep going straight. I went to the Xbox controller test in the Xbox accessories app and when I try to move...