How to fix my messages

Discus and support How to fix my messages in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can’t get into my main account message they say try again later and when I do doesn’t work and I need it fixed 16295456-94d8-4b76-803a-459928ca8855 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mckenna Cortez, Nov 21, 2023.

1. How to fix my messages

I can’t get into my main account message they say try again later and when I do doesn’t work and I need it fixed

:)

Mckenna Cortez, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Slobosaurus Win User

How to fix my messages

Yes, this seems to be a common bug with the latest console update. It can be really frustrating if, like me, you like a tidy dashboard . If you are unsure if messages are sending and haven't got someone to test it with, feel free to send me a message on
    xbox and i will let you know if its actually sending them (username as above). It has happened a couple of times in the past but usually gets rectified within a few days.
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

How to fix my messages

Hello Mckenna Cortez,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with accessing your messages. To ensure we are on the same page, we would like to ask you for few questions about your concern.

• Are you referring to Xbox Messages?
    • May I also know if you are using Xbox or PC?
    If you are having issues with accessing the messages on your Xbox Console, we highly suggest trying these steps to fix the issue.

• Perform a full power cycle to refresh the console.
      Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug the power cord from the console > wait for a minute or two and plug the power cord back > Turn On the console.
    • Remove and redownload your profile
      Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
      Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
      Choose the profile that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
      Restart the console and redownload your profile.
      To redownload your profile, Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
      Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

We're looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Edgarour Win User

How to fix my messages

Hi! I had a similar problem, but it was eliminated in a couple of days without doing anything, now with respect to the second problem, verify from the application the phone and send a message to see what happens
  5. DammitDodge Win User

How to fix my messages

It seems like the first and second problems are all connected issues. I was able to send a test message to a friend but it still doesnt update on chat.
  6. Rashidgamer666 Win User

my microsoft xbox one message is not working

Thema:

How to fix my messages

1. How to fix my messages - Similar Threads - fix messages

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  5. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  6. Lfg send message fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg send message fix?: When trying to request an invite for someone’s looking for group post it doesn’t let me send a message to let them know I’m interested 3d4020ee-65cd-49fa-ad48-fafa016e0c69
  7. How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?: Whenever my cousin sends me a voice message from his Xbox One, I get notified of it in both the Xbox App and Game Bar. Both recognise it as a voice message but neither allow me to play it. In the...
  8. How do I fix the "for this the owner needs to sign in" message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "for this the owner needs to sign in" message?: the current game I'm trying to launch is car mechanic simulator 2021 and I bought it when it was on sale for 12$ and when I go to the Microsoft store on my Xbox it doesn't even say that I've...
  9. How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One: I’ve been having this problem for at least 1 1/2 years, I recently power cycled and hard reset my console. That didn’t fix it either. It gives me the option to record, but I cannot send it. Is...
  10. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...