how to fix my game crashing when i attempt to run the program in beginning loading screen

Discus and support how to fix my game crashing when i attempt to run the program in beginning loading screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; anytime i try to load up to play forza 5 the game crashes before i can make it to the start menu it got so bad it started freezing my computer and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Toying Johnny, Jan 14, 2023.

1. how to fix my game crashing when i attempt to run the program in beginning loading screen

anytime i try to load up to play forza 5 the game crashes before i can make it to the start menu it got so bad it started freezing my computer and I've tested it to see if my pc can run it and my specs are above the graphics for recommended and minimum i really want to play this game but this will be the 4th time ive tried installing it and would really like to fix it

:)

Toying Johnny, Jan 14, 2023
  2. abe lincoln3000 Win User

Did Halo Break My Xbox?

I don't think there's anything wrong with my Blu-Ray drive. I can load other physical games like AC: Black Flag without issue. It's only when I attempt to load MCC or a digital purchase like Spartan Assault or Crimson Dragon that the game won't make it past
    the title screen or crashes as soon as it begins to load up.
  3. iva yletava Win User

Every Microsoft app dousnt work on pc

Ok but how will that fix xbox app from crashing when I try to download it and the Microsoft not being stuck at the loading screen
  4. Geovanie Legend Win User

Disc tray crashes application "Sales & Specials"

If you have the game disc auto-load turned on that may be the problem, you are loading an application at the same time a game is attempting to run and it causes a crash.

Try turning off the auto-load/run feature for disc based games.
  5. DamyynXV Win User

Can't read game discs

My Xbox one started going black after the beginning load up screen. It will only play Somme games now. I believe Xbox has gone to junk with the Xbox one! How do I fix this?
  6. Kaeskii8714 Win User

Could crashes be fixed for the nintendo switch so its playable

I reinstalled the game and it still loaded for the same amount of time. As i was loding a world it crashed. After re opening the game I loded my world, it started to load and then without getting into the game it gave me the save and quit loding screen sending
    me back to the world select.

On my 3d attempt I loded into the world and because it was night time I slept but when I woke up the screen was dark and still hade the chat/ wake up option causing the game to crash. So the game is worse after reinstalling, although nothing can ruin this
    great game for me.
Thema:

how to fix my game crashing when i attempt to run the program in beginning loading screen

1. how to fix my game crashing when i attempt to run the program in beginning loading screen - Similar Threads - fix game crashing

2. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  3. My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?: FM23 Xbox game save keeps being deleted due to being unable to save. There is plenty cloud space available (over half the allowed). Any solutions? 2ea149a4-b3fd-49b6-8dea-4e52e8f03d0e
  4. Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...: I was playing House Flipper just fine, hopped on MW3 to play Shipmas and about 1/4 way through the game crashed and went to a fuzzy looking screen and froze my Series X. Is there any fix to this?...
  5. Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?: Been playing snow runner for a few days. Across my series x and s. Had no issues. Started on my x, the game would crash after a short period of play. Now happening on my s...
  6. My games keeps crashing and losing all my stuff I collected can you fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps crashing and losing all my stuff I collected can you fix this: The game loads in and I get lost connection and all my stuff gone frustrating zombie and the water in games is corrupted aswell and as I can see am not the only one facing this situation aswell...
  7. Game crashes and can’t find a solution to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes and can’t find a solution to fix it: So for some reason it’s only for rainbow six siege that the game crashes loading into the game and on the main menu no problem but whenever I load into a match it crashes for some reason. I tried...
  8. My game keeps crashing and I don't know how to fix it, I don't want to factory reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game keeps crashing and I don't know how to fix it, I don't want to factory reset...: Tom clancy's rainbow six siege always kickes me from the game and I don't want to factory reset because I need more details. 38bc83e9-d165-463a-be0c-a81ce9dc25c0
  9. Losing my mind trying to fix my game crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing my mind trying to fix my game crashes: Apex Legends is constantly crashing mid-game generally with an error message that it ran out of memory. I have tried so many things to no avail. I'm losing my mind. BUILD (MSI CODEX R...
  10. My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?: Split from this thread. I want to stop crashing 8559469b-1194-44c2-afc5-640de77dcfc5