how to fix minecraft exit code -1

Discus and support how to fix minecraft exit code -1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so when i use forge to open minecraft using my mods i start up the game and once the game is loading in the forge loading screen it closes and brings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omar Morsi, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Omar Morsi
    Omar Morsi Guest

so when i use forge to open minecraft using my mods i start up the game and once the game is loading in the forge loading screen it closes and brings me back to the launcher saying exit code -1, and this has been happening for 2 days pls can u help me.

:)

Omar Morsi, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

How to fix Minecraft Exit Code -1?

Hi there Pauline, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Does the game open correctly if you uninstall all the mods? If so, then the error you're experiencing with Minecraft can only be due to two things:

- Some mod is incorrectly installed.
    - Some mod is incompatible with the game version or with another mod.

It's recommended that you install mods one by one until you find the one causing the problem. Once identified, you should contact the mod developers directly to report the issue or seek a possible solution, as they are responsible for the proper functioning of their mods, not Xbox, Microsoft, or Mojang.

I appreciate your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Omar, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Does this only happen if you have mods installed in your game? If the game opens correctly when you have no mods installed, then there are only two reasons for this:

- Some mod is incorrectly installed.
    - Some mod is incompatible with the game version or with another mod.

It is advisable to install your mods one by one until you find the one causing the issue. Once identified, you should reach out directly to the mod developers to report the problem or seek a possible solution, as they are responsible for the proper functioning of their mods, not Xbox or Microsoft.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. CarTzy Win User

How to fix Minecraft Java exit code 1 error?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. CarTzy Win User

How to fix Minecraft Java exit code 1 error?

Hi Superjet7900,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What is the current version and edition of your Windows OS?
    • Can you share a screenshot of the error message?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Turn off third party antivirus, antimalware or game booster software.

Perform troubleshooting found on these links:

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device | Xbox Support

Minecraft: Java Edition Game Crashes, Performance, and Graphics Issues FAQ  | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. AwesomeisBlue Win User

How to fix Minecraft exit code -1073741819

I am having the same issue.
    I will be playing as usual and then all of a sudden the game crashed and tells me its an outdated graphics driver. I even manually updated my graphics driver because I was having this issue. Occasionally when it crashes Minecraft gives the crash log for unexpected crash of some kind that you would get when using ALT+F4. This time all I did was open my world and open my inventory before the game crashed.

Did you ever find a solution to the problem?
Thema:

1. how to fix minecraft exit code -1 - Similar Threads - fix minecraft exit

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How to fix Minecraft Exit Code -1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Minecraft Exit Code -1?: Error Message: The game crashed whilst initializing game java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No model for layer minecraft:player#main How do i fix this? (I am using CurseForge to play with...
  6. Nothing fixes minecraft exit code:1 forge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing fixes minecraft exit code:1 forge: When I try to open minecraft forge 1.19.3 it says error exit code:1 Regular minecraft without forge works… I tried to: Update drivers & windows Reinstall launcher Reinstall minecraft Tried...
  7. How to fix Minecraft exit code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Minecraft exit code -1073741819: I've had this issue with minecraft ever since I reinstalled it after wiping my hard drive. I don't know why it occurs but it happens when I load it up from the launcher. The launcher will...
  8. How to fix Minecraft Java exit code 1 error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Minecraft Java exit code 1 error?: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java and for some reason I am constantly getting the exit code 1 error. and I have tried all methods I could find online such as deleting the .minecraft file, updating...
  9. how to fix minecraft crash exit code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix minecraft crash exit code -1073741819: After Im joining every server and then I can play for 5 sec and It crash It alway happen when i join every server I cant play anything 96be862a-5b8c-491f-b477-4033061e9ea4
  10. How do i fix minecraft exit code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix minecraft exit code -805306369: i was playing minecraft in my long term survival world and everyting was fine no issues at all. then as soon as i go into the nether my screen starts flashing black ten the game crashed....