How to fix Microsoft not recognizing my account error

Discus and support How to fix Microsoft not recognizing my account error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to log into my Microsoft account for various things eg minecraft and my account in general but hen i put my email that has worked all this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qaanit Kamil, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Qaanit Kamil
    Qaanit Kamil Guest

Im trying to log into my Microsoft account for various things eg minecraft and my account in general but hen i put my email that has worked all this time it says Microsoft doesn't recognize this email anyone have a fix?

:)

Qaanit Kamil, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Qaanit Kamil,

Thank you for your prompt response.

If you can sign in your Microsoft account through this page, https://account.microsoft.com without an error then the issue you have when cannot sign in or join server is game specific issue. This could be a temporary server issue or best address this problem directly to Minecraft support and submit a ticket. Here is how:

To submit a ticket to Minecraft support, follow the steps below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Qaanit Kamil,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Qaanit Kamil Win User

I have tried the sign in helper multiple times but My request gets Denied each time and i think there is the possibility that i have been hacked and my email has either been changed or deleted i am unsure since when i was still logged in to my Minecraft account before i couldn't join any servers and this was the error i got. I can also prove ownership of my account because i literally have a YouTube channel and my normal email address which is meant to be connected to Microsoft

[​IMG]
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Qaanit Kamil,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to sign in your Microsoft account and is unable to sign in successfully signed in due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

If getting an error that account does not exists. it is possible that there is some error with the username or the account has been deleted due to inactivity. Let us check it though by using Microsoft Account sign in helper tool to determine the issue with the account. You can access it through this link: Microsoft Account sign in helper tool

If the account was not signed in for a period of two years, then it is possible that the account is deleted due to inactivity and signing in the account will result to the error you have described. See: Microsoft account activity policy - Microsoft Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. BartCoyle Win User

Cloud Data Import Error

Hi Josef,

I am using Windows 10. I have deleted the game and reinstalled it. I have checked my account and password with Microsoft. Xbox recognizes me and my account but continues to give me the "Cloud data import error.

Thanks
Thema:

1. How to fix Microsoft not recognizing my account error - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft recognizing

2. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  3. Fix your system Microsoft!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix your system Microsoft!: Tell me why Microsoft has went down the drain huge in the last few years and getting faster than ever at it. I left Playstation forever because of customer service and xbox is getting very close...
  4. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  5. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  6. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  7. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  9. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  10. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...