How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

Discus and support How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cash Mattingly, Dec 23, 2023.

1. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud storage on my Xbox 360, it says sorry lost the connection to Xbox live check your connection and try again and it gives me a status code but when I search up that code, it shows up nothing or unrelated stuff I don’t know why it says this because I have 512 MB in my storage, have an Xbox live gold membership, and I am connected to the Internet I turned off the console and on and it still did not work. Please somebody anybody help me. Thanks.

:)

Cash Mattingly, Dec 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...