How to fix joystick sensitivity?

Discus and support How to fix joystick sensitivity? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChloeWright3, Apr 19, 2024.

1. ChloeWright3
    ChloeWright3 Guest

I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity. Moving is fine the the camera spins so fast with the slightest touch that I get dizzy just watching the screen. I have tried adjusting the sensitivity in game. I have tried going into the controllers settings itself and adjusting them there. I have even bought three different controllers and they ALL have this issue. It is ONLY on Minecraft that I have this issue. Nothing has helped. It was an update that Microsoft put out that made the game I purchased unplayable. If you continue to refuse to take accountability for effectively stealing my game, then I want a refund for the original purchase. It's been 2 years, no one has actual advice, multiple people report the same problem and Microsoft refuses to admit they messed up and fix it. Instead they will let the question sit for months with no actual help then claim the question is abandoned and shut it down. That's so disrespectful.

:)

ChloeWright3, Apr 19, 2024
  2. EcIipse Win User

Elite controller app is missing functions

I have the same question. I think mine shows me how to adjust the trigger sensitivity, but I'm not able to fully customize the joystick sensitivity curve. There are only 4 presets (Default, Slow Start, Fast Start, Instant) however the controller was advertised
    to have the joysticks fully customizable as shown in this video at 1:53. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qn97tzK1GI)
  3. AridLizard Win User

change the sesitivity of the joysticks on wireless xbox one controller

it won't be listed as Joystick Sensitivity under Controls.

in game settings look under Gameplay for Look or Aim Sensitivity.
  4. Shuzus Win User

xbox white elite controller

Change the deadzone on the Joysticks, having the deadzone too low will cause drift because they're ultra sensitive
  5. Crespy Boyd Win User

Xbox One Controller

There are models of controls such as the elite 1 and 2, which allow you to change the sensitivity of the joysticks
  6. dobby220216 Win User

change the sesitivity of the joysticks on wireless xbox one controller

Hi if you go into the setting of the game there is usually a setting where you can change the sensitivity level for your joysticks
Thema:

1. How to fix joystick sensitivity? - Similar Threads - fix joystick sensitivity

2. How do you fix deadzone on left joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix deadzone on left joystick?: When I move up on my joystick, it doesn't register but when I move any other direction, it does register. 38f6bee9-0ca1-47b0-b455-71d5e0cc6fa6
  3. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  4. How do I fix my controllers joystick that won’t work when I click it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controllers joystick that won’t work when I click it?: Sometimes it works if I press it down hard. dd5fc550-569c-4032-b4fc-9dc690114f1a
  5. Joysticks and triggers not working on remote play. How do I fix this? I'm using a 5g...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joysticks and triggers not working on remote play. How do I fix this? I'm using a 5g...: Joysticks and triggers not working on remote play. How do I fix this? I'm using a 5g OnePlus Nord n200. I've tried 4 different controllers with the same results. Everything works fine until I...
  6. Any way to fix the left joystick.. when pressed in not working at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to fix the left joystick.. when pressed in not working at all?: Left joystick not working at all when being pushed in. In gta can't lay mines behind vehicles.. far cry 6 supposed to press in for auto drive. Won't wont.. any help...
  7. Could someone help me fix my joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me fix my joystick?: The issue is as follows; the right joystick on my elite series 2 controller will only do a semi circle (left to right and up, unable to move it downwards), I have had some slight stick drift and...
  8. This little grey piece broke from my joystick. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    This little grey piece broke from my joystick. How do I fix it?: I was playing fifa like a normal Mexican and I noticed my joystick got stuck so I shake it and I hear something inside the controller so I open it up to find this small grey piece....
  9. what company can fix my xbox one controller joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    what company can fix my xbox one controller joystick: my xbox one controllers joystick is broken and wont move down and stays up. i am wondering where can i get it fixed and how much will it be to get fixed. 04848937-9abe-41ad-aa3a-d9437a454f42
  10. Fix. Your. Drifting. Joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix. Your. Drifting. Joystick: It can't be that difficult to make joysticks with decent pieces. Isn't the elite controller supposed to be the premium controller on the market? I've had debilitating drift in 3 regular XB1...