How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

Discus and support How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm visiting my family for Christmas. We have been trying to figure out of why games are getting uninstall on their own in the Xbox One X when turning... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, Dec 26, 2023.

1. How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

I'm visiting my family for Christmas. We have been trying to figure out of why games are getting uninstall on their own in the Xbox One X when turning on the console(internal and external storage).

submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xArkSlade08x, Dec 26, 2023
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

Game pass games not working ?

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with a game crashing on your Xbox One X. What troubleshooting steps have you tried to fix the issue? Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and
    see if that fixes the issue? Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Peggle 2 won't play

Hey there RYGER,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your game.

I would recommend trying these steps in this order:

Please let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.
  4. juanramonh Win User

CoD Ghosts is not appearing in my library as downloaded.

Uninstall the game, clear the cache from the console and try to reinstall it.

Temporary files are often stored in the console to improve overall game performance. Unfortunately, cache files can become corrupted over time, causing the game to crash, or loading errors or connectivity issues. Remember: following these steps to fix the
    problem will not harm your gaming experience or delete saved data or progress.

Steps:

- Press and hold the power button, located on the front panel of the console, until the Xbox One turns off completely.

- When the lights on the Xbox One's front panel and power supply turn off, unplug it from the back.

- Wait at least 30 seconds.

- Plug the power supply back into the Xbox One console and turn it on.

- Start the game.
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

E202 Hard reset because of DDossed

6. Gaunt 616 Win User

error 0x8375007 on No Man's Sky on Xbox One

I have the exact same issue. First installed, then when a tried to confirm the update it turn the console off and wouldn't update it after, then after uninstalling I get the same error each time.

Only happens on my Xbox One X though, and installed and runs on a regular Xbox One.
Thema:

How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

1. How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console? - Similar Threads - fix issue sto

2. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  3. Fix the issue or become the issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix the issue or become the issue: I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod Removed) is a word yes. So then why are you...
  4. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  5. How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues: Its not letting me load into any of my games and when i go to the network settings it says upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues a8abaeff-7258-4d27-93ff-efd712656ff6
  6. How do I fix connection issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix connection issue?: I have tried so many different things to fix my issue and nothing is working. I have an xbox series S and it will say it connect to my wifi but when i go back to my home screen it isnt connected...
  7. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  8. How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application: Hi i have a problem i have a external drive that is 1 tb big that i use to store all my games in but the xbox app doesnt see it it states it isnt a ntfs format but when i check if it is the d...
  9. Eso Lag Issues fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...
  10. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf