how to fix issue with cod 2 downloading profile

Discus and support how to fix issue with cod 2 downloading profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i followed the steps to make my xbox live work on cod 2 but now it wont even let me download my profile, its saying i cant connect to xbox live check... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cole coplin, Oct 7, 2023.

1. cole coplin
    cole coplin Guest

i followed the steps to make my xbox live work on cod 2 but now it wont even let me download my profile, its saying i cant connect to xbox live check your connection, iv checked it and its fine all my other games are working whats going on?

:)

cole coplin, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Crosshair01 Win User

I am being disconnected from live

here's how to fix this problem.

1: delete old profile

2: clear cash [and again, I know that is the wrong spelling] 3 times

3: restart system

4: download old profile
  3. StaticFern68673 Win User

Error Code 800704DC

the third day, I can not register, download profile. Today talked with tech support - they have created a issue ... promised 2 days to fix
  4. Tomm_A Win User

How to fix this download issue

Hello Paulina,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with downloading your game on the Xbox app due to an error. Let help you get to the bottom of this.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Do you have other drive in your device other than the drive C?

2. Do you have enough space of your drive C that is enough to store for your new games and apps?

For the meantime, here are the troubleshooting steps that we can perform.

1. Reset Xbox app.

• Open the Start menu and search for "Apps & features".
    • Scroll down and find the Xbox app, then click on it.
    • Click on "Advanced options".
    • Scroll down and click on "Reset".
    • Click on "Reset" again to confirm.
    After resetting the app, try downloading the game again and see if the issue persists, follow the next steps below

2. Make sure Windows is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available
    including optional updates for your device.

• Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

3. Make sure Xbox app is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    • Select Library.
    • Under Updates & downloads, check if there is any updates available for the Xbox app. If an update is available, select Update.

4. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

5. Set your drive location from the settings where you can download your new games and apps.

1. First, open the PC Settings app by pressing the keyboard shortcut Win + I. Go to the "System → Storage" page in the Settings app. On the right page, click on the "Change where new content is saved" link under More Storage Settings section.
    2. Under the "New apps will save to" option, select your target drive from the drop-down menu and click on the "Apply" button.
    3. Go back to the Xbox App and try to select the drive and see if that worked.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. WPAK Win User

Profile Gone?

Hi there,

-

be sure to check if your profile isn't still in the storage as a corrupted profile. Because if it is, downloading it again won't fix the issue. You will first need to remove it.

See this link, for the how to remove and how to download the profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Let us know the results
  6. LordKillerDNA Win User

World of Tanks connection issues

you might have a profile issue. You can try deleting your profile in your memory (profile only), clearing the cache and re-downloading it. I dunno why it does that but that's what all reps ensure how to fix it.
Thema:

1. how to fix issue with cod 2 downloading profile - Similar Threads - fix issue cod

2. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  3. Fix the issue or become the issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix the issue or become the issue: I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod Removed) is a word yes. So then why are you...
  4. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  5. How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues: Its not letting me load into any of my games and when i go to the network settings it says upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues a8abaeff-7258-4d27-93ff-efd712656ff6
  6. How do I fix connection issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix connection issue?: I have tried so many different things to fix my issue and nothing is working. I have an xbox series S and it will say it connect to my wifi but when i go back to my home screen it isnt connected...
  7. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  8. How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application: Hi i have a problem i have a external drive that is 1 tb big that i use to store all my games in but the xbox app doesnt see it it states it isnt a ntfs format but when i check if it is the d...
  9. Eso Lag Issues fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...
  10. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf