How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One

Discus and support How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been having this problem for at least 1 1/2 years, I recently power cycled and hard reset my console. That didn’t fix it either. It gives me the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Longjumping_Ad787, Sep 24, 2023.

1. How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One

I’ve been having this problem for at least 1 1/2 years, I recently power cycled and hard reset my console. That didn’t fix it either. It gives me the option to record, but I cannot send it. Is there anything I can do?

submitted by /u/Longjumping_Ad787
    [link] [comments]

/u/Longjumping_Ad787, Sep 24, 2023
  2. DEXXO Win User

Cant Send Voice Message?

I realy wanno now when finaly can send voice message over my XB One han also hearing when a friend sent my a voice message from xb360 it says me i have to go to xb360 to hear the message HOW STUPID ist this Hello MS ??? Bring back finaly this
    future !
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Headset Mic

Did you try sending a voice message to one of your friends and check if you are able to hear yourself through playback?
  4. stutheblue73 Win User

Chat not working

Also, I can send voice message to my friends and they can hear them...
  5. {Parity} Win User

should messaging someone ingame with headset not default to voice message?

From the below it appears that the default is text and if you want to send voice you have to select the microphone.

Send messages to friends

To send messages to one of your friends through Xbox One:

Sign in to Xbox Live.

On your Xbox One Wireless Controller, press the Xbox button.

Go to the Friends hub and select Friends online.

Highlight the friend's gamertag, and then press the A button on your controller.

Select Send and then select Message to send a text message, or select the microphone icon to send a voice message.

Enter or record your message.

When finished, select Send.
  6. VorteX ScouT OG Win User

PRIVACY Suggestion - Messages≠Voice

Yes, there should be a split in the options between voices messages and text messages on Xbox One. I like being able to send and receive text messages between all people, but don’t like getting voice messages from angry kids. I should be able to have the
    ability to send text messages to all, but not be able to send or receive voice messages or at least only to friends.
Thema:

How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One

1. How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One - Similar Threads - fix hearing sending

2. I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?: I just got a new mic and when plugging it into my controller I could hear just fine but my microphone didn't work. I've already tried some solutions but nothing seemed to work. Is there any...
  3. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  4. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  5. My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?: My mic is getting audio from Xbox however my mic is not inputting into my Xbox to chat in parties online. It was working fine a few days ago. I’ve tried all the things that were suggested,...
  6. Party chat can NOT hear me but I can hear them. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat can NOT hear me but I can hear them. How do I fix?: I have tried the following: NAT is open IPv6 used UPnP is on with no problems/all services are available Router updated Controller and xbox updated Clearing MAC and restarting Hard reset...
  7. How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?: I haven't had any problems yesterday but today when I joined a party I was unable to hear other members and they were unable to hear me. This doesn't occur in other apps like discord or in game...
  8. How do I fix the audio issue with modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle and I can’t hear...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the audio issue with modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle and I can’t hear...: Audio does not work on modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle for 74.99 and it has no volume. I did the step by step Forum u guys have and still no volume. I checked game audio settings as well as...
  9. how do I fix my Xbox that has black screen but i can still hear through my mic

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix my Xbox that has black screen but i can still hear through my mic: how do I fix my Xbox that has black screen but i can still hear through my mic? 606ad708-cd7d-4df9-b375-27b157a8499b
  10. Is there anyway I can fix the settings so that when I'm using Spotify on xbox I can hear...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway I can fix the settings so that when I'm using Spotify on xbox I can hear...: As the title asks I want to be Able to listen to Spotify while playing a game but i want to here the effects and dialogue in game as well especially if I play something with vehicles in it I like...