How to fix Halo MCC from crashing on my Xbox One X?

Discus and support How to fix Halo MCC from crashing on my Xbox One X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having trouble with MCC crashing one my One X. Sometimes the game will crash in the main menu or it will always crash when I try to play Halo 2. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dale Mixon1, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Dale Mixon1
    Dale Mixon1 Guest

I’m having trouble with MCC crashing one my One X. Sometimes the game will crash in the main menu or it will always crash when I try to play Halo 2. I can play Combat Evolved fine but anything else in the game will crash it. I’ve tried every troubleshooting solution out there. I even did a complete factory restart and it still crashes. I have a few other games that’ll crash as well but I have other games that’ll run fine. I was playing Halo Infinite with my brother last night for 2 hours with no issues. Can someone please help me? Also, MCC is installed on the internal hard drive. Thanks.

:)

Dale Mixon1, Dec 27, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Dale Mixon1,

I could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest time possible. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your device and applications. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed.

Please visit the link below:

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

I totally understand the importance of fixing this crashing issue with some of your games specially with Halo MCC. We appreciate you for including the troubleshooting you performed in trying to fix this problem. Let's work on this together.

To better understand the situation, we would like to ask these questions, such as:

• Just want to confirm, have you tried performing the troubleshooting methods on this link? Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support. You might have performed some of the methods containing on that page, just feel free to skip it.
    • Do you have storage left on Internal storage? Or was it full?
    We also recommend checking this Halo community support forum Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) Update – December 2022 – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com) and see possible relevant information that could help us isolate the issue further.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  4. Dale Mixon1 Win User

I’ve done every troubleshooting method there is, including multiple factory resets. I have plenty of space on my internal hard. It even crashed when I moved it to my external hard which also has plenty of space.
  5. Rick Rorschach Win User

Gamescom Announcements

MCC in 4k on Xbox One X!

Playing halo ce in 4k, hell yeah!
  6. MAXIMUS SUPREMO Win User

Bought Xbox game not appearing on Xbox mobile app and Others pop up instead

Thank you for your response XBF. I already checked to see that the gamertag and email that was on my Xbox console matched the one that was on my Xbox app. However, when you say that Halo MCC is available on Xbox One and Series X does that mean that even though it does not work on the app if I sign on another Xbox One or get my own Series X the game will appear? I hope this is the case as I can live with MCC being on console alone, but if it does not appear when I upgrade to Series X then I'm going to have a problem. Is there another library other than the app I can use to confirm the presence of Halo MCC among my owned games.
Thema:

1. How to fix Halo MCC from crashing on my Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - fix Halo MCC

2. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  3. How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC: Halo 2 anniversary coop crashes everytime me or my partner enter a vehicle and it's annoying because it makes the game unplayable 8e40a2b4-162e-411a-9978-35bcfcc703c0
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?: So I downloaded Halo MCC yesterday and it was fine, then when i lunched it halo 4 wasnt installed, so i used the in-game menu to install it , about 5 secounds leter the game and xbox app crashed....
  5. is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash: everytime i tried to play halo mcc on steam and my brother is playing minecraft i will crash everytime with a fatal error. we have tested this at home and everytime he starts minecraft on his ps5...
  6. How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?: I recently bought Halo: MCC but when I try opening the game, after I type my microsoft email and password, it just shows me this error notification. I've already tried many solutions I found...
  7. How to fix "Connection Interruption" on Halo Reach Forge World MCC/Reverse Assembly Mod Fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "Connection Interruption" on Halo Reach Forge World MCC/Reverse Assembly Mod Fix?: So, this'll be hard to explain, but I downloaded Assembly for PC (which I am on) and followed a step-by-step video on how to mod a pelican into forge world. I have now since removed the mod off...
  8. Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?: I bought the Halo: Master Chief Collection today for my daughter's Steam account so we can play together. Unfortunately, she is unable to login into her Microsoft account where it states that...
  9. Halo reach download fix For mcc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo reach download fix For mcc: what fixed this issue for me was uninstalling the addon for it in my games and addons after pressing start on the game from the home screen basically just tap the center xbox button then press...
  10. Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?: I've been trying to re-load Halo MCC for PC thru the Xbox Beta App and every time I try it just results in an error. The MS Store shows it attempting to install Reach but still no luck. Any idea...