How to fix Halo Infinite “getting clearance”

Discus and support How to fix Halo Infinite “getting clearance” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox series s and the game was working until about 12 hours ago, it needs me to press a to play but when I do it is forever stuck on “getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kylelogan3, Jan 1, 2024.

1. kylelogan3
    kylelogan3 Guest

I have an Xbox series s and the game was working until about 12 hours ago, it needs me to press a to play but when I do it is forever stuck on “getting clearance” and I’m not sure what to do. The game had been working fine for a while and I’ve already rebooted my console

:)

kylelogan3, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Kylelogan3, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. Geri M. Win User

Need help getting Halo Infinite to launch - Crashing on startup

Hi Mkni,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues launching Halo Infinite. We would like to suggest you would try this link below. To fix Halo Infinite crashing on startup, you can try these fixes:

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Airpods sound fine until I open a Halo game, then they get messed up.

Hello Adam Burrito,

Thank you for providing the information and appreciate for your patience.

To confirm if the issue is with the game itself, we suggest downloading other games and see if you still get the same audio problem. If this is a game issue Halo Infinite can provide you more information and how to fix it.

I found workarounds that might help you resolve the problem.

• Use an analog 3.5mm audio cable to connect your headphones directly to the PC while playing Halo.
    • Switch back to USB cable or Bluetooth for other applications.
    • If this does not fix, uninstall programs associated with your headphones.

I am sharing with you Halo Infinite's general article in troubleshooting audio issues. Kindly check and follow the steps.

We sincerely hope this will help you achieve your desired resolution.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  5. amVici0us Win User

Halo Infinite will not launch on the PC Game Pass

For anybody else that suffers from microsoft and 343 ****, here is the solution:

Here’s how to fix the Halo Infinite Xbox Gaming Services bug:

• Press “Windows Key” + “I” simultaneously on your keyboard
    • Select the ‘Apps’ section from the menu selection
    • Find Halo Infinite in the app list
    • Left-click on Halo Infinite to reveal ‘Advanced Options’
    • Find the ‘Reset’ button and left-click on it
    • Open the Xbox app and reinstall Halo Infinite
    Don’t worry about actually re-installing / re-downloading the game, as it should be ready to launch in a few moments.

by The Anand Market December 9, 2021 in Technology
  6. Sun Khou Win User

How to fix Halo Infinite on pc?

Hello Jav_353,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein your newly downloaded game keeps on closing itself when you try to open it up.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• What is the full hardware specifications of your device?

• What version of Windows are you currently using? To check your Windows version > Just press your Windows key and type in: winver then just press enter.

• Are you getting any error messages when the game closes itself?

In the meantime, we would like you to provide us with some answers first to the questions above. In order for us to provide you with a more accurate solution.

We look forward to your reply,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. How to fix Halo Infinite “getting clearance” - Similar Threads - fix Halo Infinite

2. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  3. How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???: In the past 6 weeks, my group of HALO player since 2002 have encountered 863 hackers in HALO Infinite multiplayer. All were reported and as far as we could tell none have been banned from Xbox....
  4. Halo Infinite fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite fix?: Halo Infinite still continues to crash. I have uninstalled it multiple times on both steam and the xbox app on the pc. ALL drivers are up to date as well as the game on both steam and xbox. I have...
  5. How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC: Halo 2 anniversary coop crashes everytime me or my partner enter a vehicle and it's annoying because it makes the game unplayable 8e40a2b4-162e-411a-9978-35bcfcc703c0
  6. Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?: Everytime I start a game (not the game himself), my settings get back to default. Basically, I start a quick play. The moment I get back in the menu, settings get reset. It also makes my...
  7. How to fix Halo 2's audio issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Halo 2's audio issues?: I recently purchased Halo MCC on the Xbox pc app. Audio in Halo 2's missions is not working. Only the audio in the cutscenes works. I navigated to the GameUserSettings file and changed the value...
  8. how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch: game crashes on launch with the message "fatal error", I've tried every fix i can find idk what to do because halo support wont respond to my ticket. c8604c87-f6ce-45ba-9f03-78c054bf8528
  9. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?: So I downloaded Halo MCC yesterday and it was fine, then when i lunched it halo 4 wasnt installed, so i used the in-game menu to install it , about 5 secounds leter the game and xbox app crashed....
  10. How do I fix halo 4 saying I am not connected to Xbox live. I have a good internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix halo 4 saying I am not connected to Xbox live. I have a good internet...: Same as title question. I just want to play the game I paid for 6505a180-87cf-4380-95c7-726b67a3349a