How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam

Discus and support How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have this issue for about a day now anytime i launch GTA i get endless loadings and i cant get into online or story mode i tried Reinstalling the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matej Slavic, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Matej Slavic
    Matej Slavic Guest

So i have this issue for about a day now anytime i launch GTA i get endless loadings and i cant get into online or story mode i tried Reinstalling the game, Updating drivers and Windows... I dont have mods folder even tho people say you should but i have clean installed game from steam no mods folder no hacks.

:)

Matej Slavic, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Matej S. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide guidance with your inquiry today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems playing GTA V downloaded from Steam.

Not only that, but I want to inform you that for game-specific concerns, this game has a dedicated support team.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/200013306?step=c61014b1

Furthermore, I think you may find the following topic useful. There, you can analyze when it is necessary to contact Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Thank you for reading me and for your understanding,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. onyxishere Win User

GTA V Problems (Xbox 360)

4. Real Dangerr Win User

GTA V online only or can be played offline?

You can play GTA 5 offline but you can only play story mode or single player mode not online. You will get the same things without being online in story mode but you will not be able to play online
    or use any of the options that are under the Online tab in the pause menu
  5. Smwutches Win User

GTA 5 Story Mode not opening

Story Mode is an add-on to GTA 5 Online. You won't be able to play it unless you own GTA 5 Online.
  6. IRL R3AP3R Win User

What is a game that made you laugh?

I taught gta 5 story mode was very funny game.
Thema:

1. How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam - Similar Threads - fix GTA being

2. How to fix gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix gta 5: I just got gta 5. I have everything needed, a new 16gb flash drive and both disc..both are brand new... I first installed disc one then put in disc two but it's always saying there is something...
  3. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  4. GTA V wont install how to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V wont install how to fix: Every time I try to download it the network download is able to completely finish, but the actual disc part of the download wont??? please help! d9ac4f5f-373a-41a2-95b2-32bcddebcf3d
  5. My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?: Hello, I Have recently built a gaming pc, my problem is that whenever I play GTA V the system reboots or crashes after 5-15 mins of playing it. Specs of system: Motherboard: ROG STRIX B550-A...
  6. How do I fix, the pop up on gta online on my other account that says failed to find...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix, the pop up on gta online on my other account that says failed to find...: When ever I'm on my main account on GTA online it let's me join my friends but when I switch to my other account it let's me into gta but doesn't let me join my friends, when I accept their invite...
  7. how to fix gta 5 download on a xbox X series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix gta 5 download on a xbox X series: I’ve been trying to download GTA 5 on my Xbox X series and it won’t download. Its been stopping at 58 percent. Not only that it keeps saying installation stopped when I try again....
  8. How do I fix GTA 5 stuttreing often ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix GTA 5 stuttreing often ?: I had been experiencing a new insecurity in GTA 5 game that I called it Stutterotropia. you see, Stutterotropia is a problem that the game receives stutters incontinuous for 0.02 seconds....
  9. How do I fix GTA V (Xbox 360) freezing on the loading screen everytime I try to launch the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix GTA V (Xbox 360) freezing on the loading screen everytime I try to launch the...: When I put my GTA V (Xbox 360) disc and launch it, after a few seconds of the loading screen, it just freezes my entire Xbox 360. I have tried clearing the cache on every storage device,...
  10. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working 4ccb50f5-0912-4a46-b2cd-2f3ed3b620d8