how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

Discus and support how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lucas684, Apr 23, 2024.

1. lucas684
    lucas684 Guest

Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps and 1080p resolution. I have noticed in game there is ghosting whenever a teammate runs past - and there is also a grainy static-y look to certain textures in the game. The main issue I want to fix is the grainy textures. Any idea on how to fix this? I’ve manipulated VRR, color depth, etc but nothing I’ve tried seems to get the grainy static-y textures to go away for good. I’ve noticed the grainy textures seem to be especially bad when showing a character models Hair. Please help!

:)

lucas684, Apr 23, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: