How to fix glitched out subscription process?

Discus and support How to fix glitched out subscription process? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have an ultimate game pass subscription that was set to renew on the 17th. I had the subscription cancel on purpose by not providing funds to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaylon Carver, Nov 20, 2023.

1. How to fix glitched out subscription process?

Hi I have an ultimate game pass subscription that was set to renew on the 17th. I had the subscription cancel on purpose by not providing funds to the account. But since then I am unable to update the payment process nor am I able to subscribe to any other game passes. I have tried everything possible it will not let me update the payment process it just loops back into itself forever asking me to update the payment method without ever doing it. And if I try to cancel the subscription on the Xbox or on the website it gives me something went wrong error. Please help me it has been three days I can't figure out how to fix this and contavr support will not help me at all .

:)

Jaylon Carver, Nov 20, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

If you didn't want the subscription to renew, then you should have just turned off auto-renew. By trying to avoid the payment going through the way you did, your account is most likely past due and owes money to Microsoft. When there aren't enough funds on a payment method, it will keep trying to collect for a while until it eventually gives up. By that point, you now owe them money and the only way to pay it off is to contact them to pay off the debt with a credit card/Paypal. You will not be able to access any of their paid services until you pay off the debt. Next time, use the tools available to you in order to manage your account.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Jaylon! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox subscription. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

In this case, I highly suggest you reach out again to Microsoft Xbox Support as they have the tools and resources to properly check the subscription and possibly fix/cancel it on your behalf. Here's how to contact them:

Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time. You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. XxAphr0DIt3xX Win User

xbl gold bought but does not show up???

This has been a known issue. There was some sort of glitch in the system when they did the Free Gold weekend this last weekend. I've seen people get it fixed after support cancels out your subscription and re sends you your time
    back, redeem it then your golden! :) Not sure why they weren't able to help you, my friend called in for same issue and that's how they fixed it for him.
  5. C Rod 1974 Win User

Glitch in Full House Poker

The glitch on full house poker is very annoying. I paid for the game and it is annoying the hell out of me that there is no update yey to fix it.

I want to know how to fix the problem.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

What the Freaking Crap??

Someone else mentioned having had this exact issue and they were told by support that there is a glitch in the system regarding the selection you make in the e-mail about your subscription running out and renewing. That it basically
    doesn't work and the only way to turn off auto renew is to call support and tell them to turn it off.

If the process doesn't work they should remove it from the e-mail they send about subscription notifications.
Thema:

1. How to fix glitched out subscription process? - Similar Threads - fix glitched subscription

2. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  3. How to fix glitching YouTube videos?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix glitching YouTube videos?: Anytime I try to watch YouTube on my Xbox, the video glitches. Like random boxes of random color will appear on screen, or parts of the screen will be desaturated. I've tried lowering the video...
  4. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  5. How do I fix connecting to party glitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix connecting to party glitch: Every time I join a party I start connecting, and this lasts about 30 seconds to a minute and then I disconnect and get an error. I’ve tried a bunch of stuff including; Clearing dns, tested nat...
  6. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  7. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  8. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  9. How do I fix 640 x 480 glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix 640 x 480 glitch: So I can’t use a higher resolution and if I do my tv just shuts down and it’s not like it can’t handle 1080p it just recently started happening b84f4cc9-6630-49d2-a898-c9829a3a75aa
  10. Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it: Multi coloured pixels on screen Big blocks appearing in screen Games not loading/lagging /glitching really badly I think it may be some sort of internal problem or something wrong with the hdmi...