how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works...

Discus and support how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to fix a free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row. After that happens nothing else functions properly.? Help PLEASE !!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Everardo Leal, Oct 18, 2023.

1. how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works...

How to fix a free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row.

After that happens nothing else functions properly.? Help PLEASE !!!!

:)

Everardo Leal, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Everardo Leal Win User

how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works after!

* Merged.

Free cell game problem. one row of cards overlapping another row leaving one row empty

and unable to functions.

* Moved from Community Center
  3. Don Varnau Win User

how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works after!

4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Everardo. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the free cell game available in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Not only that, but I want to inform you that for specific game issues, the Microsoft Solitaire collection has a dedicated team.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Furthermore, I think you may find helpful the following thread. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f
  5. BarryR_36 Win User

11 September Spider Challenge

These moves clear a stack of clubs and spades

2D/3D

9C/10C

JS/QD

10C Row 9/JS

3D/4S

6D/7D

QS/KS

8S/9C

10C/JC

JS/QS

JC/QD

7D/8D

10H Row 6/JS

5D/6D

7C/8S

4C/5C

6H/7C

5C/6H

8D/9D

9D/10C

4H/5D

AC/2C

3D/4H

3S/4S

5C to Row 5

6H to Row 6

5C/6H

7C to Row 5

3D/4C

KC to Row 10

7D Row 4/8S

10H Row 3/JS

4S/5D

2C Row 9/3S

7C/8H

2C Row 2 to Empty Column

Shuffle

6S/7H

JC/QC

5H/6S

QC/KC

2C/3D

AS/2D

7C to Empty Column

8H/9C

7C/8H

10H to Empty Column

JS/QH

10H/JS

5H to Empty Column

6S/7C

AS to Empty Column

3D to Empty Column

AS/2D

5C to Empty Column

6H/7H

5H/6H

5C/6S

AS to Empty Column

3D/4C

AS/2D

7H to Row 4

7D to Row 5

8S to Row 6

10C/JC

8S/9C

7D/8S

KS to Column 9

4H/5H

9D/10H

JC to Empty Column

QD/KS

JC/QD

AS/2H

3D/4C Row 7

5C to Empty Column

6S to Empty Column

5C/6S

7C to Empty Column

7H/8H

7D to Empty Column

7C/8S

5C to Empty Column

6S/7D

5C/6S

3D/4H

4C Row 7/5D

AS Row 7/2D

JD to Row 5

6C/7C

5C/6C

AS Row 8 to Row 7

2H to Row 6

AS/2H

8D to Empty Column

JD/QD

6S to Empty Column

7D/8D

6S/7D

AS Row 6 to Row 5

2H to Row 4

6S to Row 6

Shuffle

6H/7H

5S/6H

2C/3C

10S Row 4/JH

2H/3D

AC Row 10/2H

3C/4C

QD/KC

10D/JD

4C Row 2/5S

4D/5D

9D/10D

10S Row 6 to Row 8

JH to Row 4

Shuffle

7S/8C Row 2

8C Row 3/9D

7S/8C Row 5

9S/10S

7C/8C Row 2

8S/9S

8C/9C Clears Stack

9H/10H

AC/2S

2H to Row 10

3D/4D

2H/3D

AH/2H

6S/7S

7S/8S

4C to Row 6

5S/6S

7H/8C

4C/5S

AC to Row 6

AS/2S

3D/4C

8H/9H

3D/4H

9C/10H

AC/2C

2C to Row 6

4S to Row 10

5D/6H

3C/4C

QS/KD

2C/3C

4C to Row 6

4S Row 10/5S

2S/3S

9C to Row 10

8D/9C

10H to Empty Column

10S/JS

Game Over
  6. BarryR_36 Win User

11 September Spider Challenge

Solved the game on the first day but it took me about 3 hours. I solved it by clearing a stack of clubs in row 10 and a stack of diamonds in row 5. I had a run of diamonds from King thru 2 on row 5. On the last shuffle the Ace of diamonds falls on the
    2 of diamonds which automatically completes the stack and the win. There is another solution where you can clear a stack of clubs in row 10 and a stack of spades in row 1. Here is how I started. 2D/3D, 9C/10C, JS/QD, 10C row 9/JS, 3D/4S, 6D/7D, QS/KS, 8S/9C,
    10C/JC, JS/QS, JC/QD, 7D/8D, 10H row 6/JS, 5D/6D, 7C/8S, 4C/5C, 6H/7C, 5C/6H, 8D/9D, 9D/10C, 3S/4C, 4H/5D, AC/2C, 3S to empty column, 3D/4H, 3S/4S, 5C to empty column row 5, 6H to empty column row 6, 5C/6H, 7C to empty column row 5, 3D/4C, KC to row 10, 7D/8S,
    10H/JS, 4S/5D, 2C row 9/3S, 7C/8H, 2C row 2/ to empty column, shuffle. 6S/7H, JC/QC, 5H/6S, QC/KC, 2C/3D, AS/2D, 7C to empty column, 8H/9C, 7C/8H, 10 H to empty column, JS/QH, 10H/JS, 5H to empty column, 5H/6S. At this point you should have several empty
    columns to arrange cards. Sorry if I missed a step somewhere. This was a good starting point for the rest of the game. Just keep trying different combinations and use the undo feature a lot. Good luck.
Thema:

how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works...

1. how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works... - Similar Threads - fix free cell

2. Is there a way to get this fixed or at least get a replacement for free?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get this fixed or at least get a replacement for free?: I was playing call of duty and all of a sudden the internet on the xbox starts working really bad. (My family are also using the same internet with no problems) I restart my xbox many time but...
  3. Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix: As the title states, it still prompts a purchase. 850428fb-e843-457f-9a57-1951ca04589e
  4. Is there a way to get my old gamertag back or fix it for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get my old gamertag back or fix it for free?: So I wanted to change my gamertag because my old one was a bit silly. I went to change it to my new one, "starduster", and when I checked availability it was fine. It showed my new username with a...
  5. I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast: I heard that there's a free trial of gold,when I go there I didn't find any of this,so I asked here for it but there was a problem ,and I didn't take the trial , please,fix the problem...
  6. Please fix free Bingo rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix free Bingo rewards: I am posting this once more as the free tickets you can earn daily by watching an ad in Microsoft Bingo still is not working, I keep getting errors (purchase connection errors) and can not get...
  7. Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix: The explanation below will help solve the issue where you have Premium installed on your console for Battlefield 4, but some if not all of the DLC will be missing, and asking you to re-purchase...
  8. Fix The Ad Problem with Free Tickets and Coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix The Ad Problem with Free Tickets and Coins: This has been going on for probably about two months now. I, and I see that others have this same problem, can't collect free coins and tickets by watching the required ads. The problem is the ads...
  9. fix the free tickets app gold coins app u owe 25 days i rate u a minus 10 because lack of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix the free tickets app gold coins app u owe 25 days i rate u a minus 10 because lack of ...: fix app not giving 25 days 82b0ad19-023a-431d-b9b4-96db2ef4a02c
  10. Does anyone know how to fix the issue with the free Minecraft for Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the issue with the free Minecraft for Windows 10?: So I just got a new HP 2-in-1 and went to get minecraft. I saw users who already owned minecraft for PC could log into the Mojang website and grab a free code for a free copy for Windows 10. So I...