How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

Discus and support How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marko Ivanusic, Jun 14, 2023.

1. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show the problem, but that's about it. It's been happening for a bit of time, making the game fully unplayable on that account. Please help me, this is my main account.
    How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration [​IMG]

:)

Marko Ivanusic, Jun 14, 2023
  2. RsisRsis Win User
  3. A Virtual Duck Win User

XBox One Game Suggestions for Cross-Country Cousins who want to play together

Multiplayer Centric: Battlefield 4 (fun, buggy, good for multiplayer), Call of Duty Ghosts (terrible, full of trash talkers), Forza 5 (cars cars cars cars AND IT'S FUN)

-

Of those, Forza 5 is the non-violent multiplayer centric game. What an incredible car simulation (16 players multiplayer).

-

Or Peggle 2. Peggle 2 is like the most beautiful game of all time, and it has 4 player multiplayer.
  4. QuickMythril Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edtion

i can't find a listing for the Windows version, but the Xbox One listing says it's going to use Play Anywhere, so one purchase should work on both systems.

www.microsoft.com/.../bpsnd9ttldmw

"Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition includes the full game of Forza Horizon 3, Early Access, the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass, VIP Membership and cars, Forza Hub App, and the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack, which gives you the chance to take 10 of the hottest modern
    race cars off the track and out on the open road!"

"ULTIMATE EDITION OWNERS WILL HAVE EARLY ACCESS TO THE GAME ON 9/23/16. PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar's Car Pack (Xbox One)."

"Forza Horizon 3 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, 2016 Koenigsegg Regera, 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020, and 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351. VIPs will receive additional benefits,
    including double Wheelspin earnings, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more."

"The Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack for Forza Horizon 3 is your chance to take 10 of the hottest modern race cars off the track and out on the open road" (it doesn't specify on that page which cars are included.)

"The Car Pass brings you six monthly car packs (7 cars each) beginning in October 2016, ending March 2017. That’s 42 amazing new cars total."

hopefully that answers your question. let us know if you need more assistance.
  5. Max A. Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Cannot install via Xbox nor Windows Store

Ok I managed to get and install Forza Horizon 4 demo (don't have enough space for the full version) on my C:\ (Windows OS) drive. So don't know what's going on with installing Forza Horizon 4 on another drive.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Forza horizon 3-4 Driving manual with clutch

The clutch must be pressed down while you shift gears. You let go of the clutch after you’ve changed gears.

You could try manual without clutch so you could practice finding the right time to shift gears. Gears should be shifted up when the tachometer starts to get high (in RPM’s) which you could also hear in the car’s engine (it sounds higher pitched). Keep an
    eye on the tachometer and an ear on the engine noise as you race.

Acceleration is the rate of change of speed with respect to time. Every gear lets you accelerate through certain ranges of speeds (e.g. Gear 1 does 0-15mph, Gear 2 does 16-30mph, and so on -- but this is only an example as cars are different), and will eventually
    stop accelerating as the RPMs get too high, which is when you want to shift up to get more speed. I like to shift up just as the needle hits the red.

You should shift down a gear (or two) on turns, as you are usually wanting to slow down at that point. How many gears you shift down depends on how much speed you’re losing from braking.

Hope this helps. For the record, I am not a Forza/car expert. I kinda learned this when I began playing Forza Motorsport 5 and I’ve been winning races fine ever since. Like real life driving, practice makes perfect.
Thema:

How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

1. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration - Similar Threads - fix forza horizon

2. How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...: When I launch Forza Horizon 5 and hit enter to start the game, it shows a pop-up to sign in, but the pop-up is not asking for an email, it is asking for the password to my old Microsoft email that...
  3. How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8: I tried to verify and repair multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game i even reset the app in setting and updated drivers along with getting some windows updates and nothing seems to...
  4. How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5: 3 weeks ago I played the game Forza Horizon 5 smoothly until the next day, May 14, 2023, suddenly the game when click start stuck loading please wait then crash until now, my windows 11 all latest...
  5. Need fix in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need fix in forza horizon 5: Dear Devs, I am a big fan of forza horizon 4 and 5 After the last update in horizon 5 rally adventure i am facing alot of issues in the game are 1. My character is all shadowed 2. In map I...
  6. My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it: So I downloaded forza horizon 5 for pc because i got the xbox gamepass for pc again, Ive upgraded my parts like my motherboard, ram, and cpu. Before i upgraded it, forza horizon 5 was able to...
  7. my forza horizon 5 isnt showing up on group posts on pc how do i fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my forza horizon 5 isnt showing up on group posts on pc how do i fix this: im playing forza and it wont show forza horizon5 group posts a95ec56f-af53-431c-b27e-5105cda827a6
  8. How do I fix my Forza Horizon 4 saved data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Forza Horizon 4 saved data?: So, I loaded up Forza Horizon 4 after about 2 months. It won't load my saved data. It does load my DLC and my designs, but it won't load my cars, progress, and money. Does anyone know how to fix...
  9. Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!: Hi, Forza Horizon 5 is crashing on startup. I already tried EVERY god damn "fix" i found on the internet. I even reinstalled my entire Windows, but it still keeps crashing. Im absolutely tired...
  10. How can i fix error code (FH001) in forza horizon 4 Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix error code (FH001) in forza horizon 4 Demo: how can i fix errror code (FH001) in forza horizon 4 demo 8b21d062-05fb-4407-b8cc-747d0ca0e280